IWF Fatal GFX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwind

Reaction score
fatalgfx.png

Main Event

Jachson (C) vs Klide

**You are hired to design a poster to display the rookies and pros for the upcoming season of NXT. You will need to list names, pictures, and which pro is with which rookie. Remember, this is a POSTER so the height will be bigger than the width.**

No.1 Contender
MrHayze vs Weebo

**You are hired to design the promotional poster for the upcoming WWE PPV, Money in the Bank. You are required to have atleast one superstar on the poster. Remember, this is a POSTER so the height will be bigger than the width.**

-Constantine vs SnackZ

**You are hired to design a new WWE T-Shirt for any current WWE Superstar then advertise it on a poster. Poster must include front and back on shirt. Remember, this is a POSTER so the height will be bigger than the width.**

Due Date for ALL Entries: Wednesday June 23 1200 11:59 PM CST

-----------------------------------
-Anyone else want in on this, let me know.
-Sorry for unoriginal ideas, military school threw me off.
-Before anyone asks, there is only one brand now with only one championship.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I'm in jwind - just lmao at Weebo being in the No. 1 contender match. Too damn funny.

jwind

Reaction score
they are the only two who entered a piece in the last ppv....

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
I should have mine done in the next couple of days.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hi I am not Weebo but I am his brother. He wanted me to come on here and inform you guys that he is not going to be able to participate in this GFX league anymore as he has left for BCT (Basic Combat Training) with the United States army. While he is there he will not be allowed to use a computer so like I stated already he will not be able to participate in this league anymore. He would have let you guys know himself as he was not supposed to leave for a few more weeks but when an opportunity to leave early came about he took it and left last night. We wish him luck and hope you guys do as well. I will be writing him letters while he is in BCT to if anyone here would like me to tell him anything like best wishes (please only encouraging things) I will for sure let him know for you guys.

Thank You,
Weebo's Brother

jwind

Reaction score
I have entries from Klide and MRHAYZE.