IWF Fall Tournament

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Here's basically how this would work.

Containing a Master Draft List, a 6 man team would be set up.
Each superstar would be worth a certain amount of points. (Ex. Triple H is 25 points. Sharkboy is 4 points. So on and so forth.) Superstars like Bret Hart all the way to Shannon Moore would be on the master draft list.

Each person who signs up is only allowed 100 points to draft superstars.

No duplicates allowed.
Ex. If someone chose American Badass Undertaker, all other Undertaker gimmicks would be off the board. If someone chose Faarooq, Ron Simmons wouldn't be up for picks. The points would be adjusted accordingly for how sucessful a superstar that person is/was.

The tournament match types would be up different for each one.
Ex. The quarterfinals might be over the top rope. The Championship round would be elimination pin.

It's basically skill and strategy would decide the winner.
Someone who blows all their points on their third pick is down 3 other superstars. Votes maybe necessary.

If this goes past an Idea, I'll gladly produce a master draft list with point rankings.

Moonlight Drive

^^I don't know, since he was talking about Quarter Finals, etc.

Qwake

(Ex. Triple H is 25 points. Sharkboy is 4 points. So on and so forth.)
WTF, This guy is CRAZY!

But I still don't get what he is saying...

Moonlight Drive

Rawkus is an attention whore, posting in the wrong section is sure to attract attention.

Looks like he got a little too much attention from the ban-hammer though >_>