IWF E-Fed Graphics Designer WANTED!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
I like your first come first serve thing. Send us the same PM at the same time with the job details and whoever gets it in first, or does the better job, gets their stuff used. BTW I have never made a title from scratch like that so thanks

1chiban

Reaction score
First come first serve sounds fine. So whoever PM's back first gets the gig each time?

However if you want to go with the competition each time, I haven't really got the time to do things when there's not a guarantee they'll be used, if you see what I mean. That's not because I don't mind competition, it's just my life will be getting busier come the Autumn. Not too busy to do the stuff, but if it's not going to get used then I could better spend the time doing something else, if you see what I mean!

So, in other words, I'm up for first come first serve/sharing in some capacity!

P.S. I'll get going on the site banner now, lol

Reaction score
I'll probably assign you both different things, because I see the strengths and weaknesses in both of your works.