IWF.com Replay!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
-IWF.com exclusive replay.....As seen during the second commercial break of Monday Night Mayhem

A caramel colored man with a large arfo appears on the screen, with a large shield behind him, which is spray painted in the orange and green letters XC.

Madness: Hello IWF...Thats right you are not dreaming....It is really us, Xtremely Cool!

A white man with long hair pulled back into a pony tail walks into frame wearing neon green and a cowboy hat....

Reaver: And we got two words for ya.....Are You Ready?

Madness:Thats three words, and not our catch pharse.

Reaver: Oh....Sorry....Don't sue us!

Reaver walks out of frame as Madness continues....

Madness: We have decided to come to the IWF to save you from the boring tag teams that are already here in IWF. I mean seriously BPB Fury? What in the hell?

Reaver walks back into frame, this time wearing pink and black with a fake goatee.

Madness: Before you even start, still not us!

Reaver leaves dejected, and Madness begins once again....

Madness: We have come to the IWF to give it something it doesn't have....something it very badly needs....Style and Pizazz!

Reaver pops in wearing some S&M wear with a red and silver mask....

Reaver: You all know he is gay, right?

Madness: Wearing that, YOU are the gay one!

Reaver leaves, and Madness starts.....again....

Madness: The IWF needs a tag team that can carry the Tag Team belts with pride and...

From off screen we here Reaver yell, “BEER!”

Madness: NO! Anyways. pride and we will be the best tag team in the IWF period!

Reaver walks in once again, back to the camera, wearing a pompadour and shaking his hips....

Reaver: For the benefit of those with flash photography.....

Madness: Its just the two of us....Will you quit playing around....go change....NOW!

Reaver leaves....again.....Madness starts....again....

Madness: We make act like all we want to do is have a good time, but we want Tag Team Gold. Nothing will prevent us form getting here in the IWF....NOTHING!

Reaver walks in again....this time wearing spiked shoulder pads and has his face painted in black in red....looks like a 4 yr old did it....

Madness: ¿Qué demonios? Me doy por vencido ..... Haz lo que quieras!

Madness walks off screen....

Reaver: Hey, that was Xtremely UnCool! But What A Rush!

Camera fades into graphic......
XtremelyCoolPic.jpg

cufusate

Reaction score
Cheers!
Valikie
Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.
Excellent ! I like it very much.