IWF awards are more prestigious than TNA titles...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
why isnt matt morgan wrestling anyways? hes a pretty good wrestlier imo...

i didnt know robert roode had fans in the first place... lol

ya i was disappointed with abyss's first secrete... who cares if he shot his dad or whatever? it just makes him more bad ass

i actually dont mind black reign vs kaz but kaz better go over in a big way...

PeepShow

Why is Black Reign even around? The dude is fat, slow, plodding, and no one cares about him. Just released him already!

What on earth do you mean. He has said it many times now. Dustin Rhodes cant control Black Reign!

Soulpower

What on earth do you mean. He has said it many times now. Dustin Rhodes cant control Black Reign!

Then fire them both, I don't give a shit, I just want him/it/them off of my TV!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
What kills me about that ^^ is that it's supposedly a split personality, yet he always seems to be in that personality for scheduled matches. And he has no idea why Kaz would attack him like he wouldn't be told his alter ego attacked him first or better yet, saw it on the show.

And the Robert Roode stuff. They have done the exact same thing almost every show for like 4 months now. And Don West is always saying "THAT CRAZY STALKER IS HERE!" Does he forget that anyone can get in for free! Just because she's his fan and is there every week doesn't make her a stalker. She just sits there and watches the matches. I'm sure there's other fans that are there every show, why aren't they stalkers too?

Switchy

Reaction score
This thread has actually make me realise a lot about TNA including the fact that most of it sucks. Thank you IWF for letting me see the light...

Great One

True, but it looks like a dog nibbled on his belly button

devine16.jpg

:sick:
Wow, wtf I just noticed it, jesus.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
If anyone here is angry (sorry, everyone is pissed!) about Steiner getting the X-Division Title Shot, read the Fallen Angel thread in the TNA section, where I wrote just about a storyline for everyone one of those briefcases...