IWF awards are more prestigious than TNA titles...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score

Markz

Reaction score
Yes, but don't forget who originally brought you those awards and ran the motherfukcer for the better bit of a freaking year!

They are just like the Knockout championship, no one gives a shit.

Wrestling Station

well, atleast its more noticeable than the TNA. why? coz here are more other fans available to view the awards than TNA sheep alone.

Rell

Reaction score

lol You know its true. Why does three fat men hold the X-Division title? To make things worse, why is Scott Steiner the number one contender :laugh:

PeepShow

lol, true. TNA has really went down here in the last few weeks. The action is good, but it just doesnt make sense at all. Like This Guy just said:

This Guy said:
if Christian was alreay the # 1 contender (since he is facing Angle on Sunday) he was the last entrant....but ODB was the last entrant in the Women's gauntlet. So that means she was already the # 1 contender...so why is Awesome Kong facing Gail

Exactly. Just doesnt make sense.

btw, Devine is not fat, so that is only 2 fat men :p

MTG

Reaction score
lol, true. TNA has really went down here in the last few weeks. The action is good, but it just doesnt make sense at all. Like This Guy just said:

Exactly. Just doesnt make sense.

devine is fat.....on the inside

Rell

Reaction score

True, but it looks like a dog nibbled on his belly button

devine16.jpg

:sick:

But the real point of me making this thread is the fact that the titles in TNA are not being handled properly. I mean, we got Tomko & AJ, the tag team champions...who are they feuding with? Who knows. It seems they will lose the titles in some low profile match nobody cares about. I forgot the womens championship existed, hell to be honest, Gail Kim, Awesome Kong, and ODB are the only "Knockouts" I know by name. The others go through more name changes than P Diddy. Angle vs Cage is probably the only worth while feud going on at the moment, but the fact that this feud is burying AJ Styles bothers me.

A few more things I would like to throw out...

1. Matt Morgan, why bring him in to play an authority figure. I dont think we care enough about him to play an authority figure. I would've gone with Scott Damore or Larry Z.

2. Robert Roodes fan...WRAP IT UP

3. Ariel's attacks on Christy Hemme...It got old after the first 7 times

4. Abyss & his secret...Didn't we already find out he shot his dad, how many secrets does he have for gods sake.

5. Kaz vs Black Reign...He comes of two amazing matches with Christian Cage & Kurt Angle only to feud with Goldust.

I would point out the good, but there isn't much good going on at the moment (besides Petey Williams...ahh...ahh...ahh) I hope it improves soon because I for one still believe TNA is promising.

PeepShow

LAWL Rell, LAWL.

Sad, but it's true.

I agree with everything.

Wrestling Station

plain and simple, TNA cant make variety of storylines as it seems that everything they do is just repeatable which makes me just do -> :yawn:

the dark knight

IWF champion: TDK
TNA champion: kurt angle

IWF > TNA

:D

J

I agree...and i'm like Sharkboy...I've been around forever...People know who i am and love me...but there no chance in hell i will ever get one...:'(...

Soulpower

Not for nothing TDK, but you didn't win the IWF title... WITH A BROKEN FREAKING NECK!

First things first, I believe Johnny Devine was stabbed once, that explains the chewed up belly button >_>

1. Matt Morgan, why bring him in to play an authority figure. I dont think we care enough about him to play an authority figure. I would've gone with Scott Damore or Larry Z.

Agreed. For a while it seemed like he was going to feud with Joe and we got NOTHING! He comes across as the biggest goof in wrestling in his role as Cornette's bitch!

2. Robert Roodes fan...WRAP IT UP

Agreed. Just have Rain attack Traci and that will be all.

3. Ariel's attacks on Christy Hemme...It got old after the first 7 times

Agree once again. Besides, you can tell the "attacker" has fairly big chesticles, so everyone (except West and Tenay) can tell that its a woman attacking Hemme.

4. Abyss & his secret...Didn't we already find out he shot his dad, how many secrets does he have for gods sake.

This will end in a stupid manner. Mitchell is the father of both Abyss and Mesias, and they're brothers. It might sound familiar to some people... I'm looking at you Kane and Taker!

5. Kaz vs Black Reign...He comes of two amazing matches with Christian Cage & Kurt Angle only to feud with Goldust.

Why is Black Reign even around? The dude is fat, slow, plodding, and no one cares about him. Just released him already!