IVP Videos!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Has anyone here ordered from this site? EVERY single disc DVD is only 2.99. They deal with mostly Puro stuff (which is awesome for me), it just looks like the best deal ever to be completely honest. Has anyone had any experience with them? I made an account, and have heard a few positive reviews with them, but wanted to know what you guys think.

http://new.ivpvideos2.com/

Rell

Reaction score
Whoa, is that legit? And do they accept gift cards lol

Ive never heard of it until now, but if its legit, I'd definitely go for it.

Soulpower

Yeah, the site's legit. I've never bought anything from them, but its been recommended to me in the past. And looking at what they have available, it seems to be THE site for your Puro needs.

Edit:I should add, the site also has some nice compilation vids that you can't find elsewhere, its definitely a look.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Dude that's fucking sweet! Seriously only $2.99 for single-disc DVDs and $5.99 for double-disc, shit I might order stuff off of there tonight. Nice find :y:

Reaction score
Thanks for the help and thanks guys. I can't wait to start ordering from there. I barely know where to start lol. I just emailed the owner and he said they have a bevy of payment methods as well. I have a feeling I'm gonna be liking this site for a LONG time.

PeepShow

Wow, some of the best-of's on there look pretty decent. Could have more matches on then, but for $2.99, I'm not complaining. Good stuff man.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Yeah, I have around 50 Discs from there, I got 35 last time for about $50. They're the best when it comes to puro, it's pretty sick. But the only thing is that DVD's don't have hard cases, but that's not big of a deal.

Reaction score
Yeah, I have around 50 Discs from there, I got 35 last time for about $50. They're the best when it comes to puro, it's pretty sick. But the only thing is that DVD's don't have hard cases, but that's not big of a deal.

Sounds good man. Not that it matters, but out of curiosity, what do the DVDs come in? And whats the shipping for the site as well?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
The DVD's come in slide things, I might edit in a pic right now. Shipping is usually 4 or 5 dollars, but there's a flat rate which is pretty sweet. I suggest that you wait for a 10 for $25 sale, those are always good, which are about once every other month.

EDIT -
021.jpg

022.jpg