I've just turned signatures on for myself again...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Welcome.

Wouldn't wanna slow down the forum. No matter if I gotta make my lovely Taylor's pic smaller...

J

Monk maybe it's just mine but the way yours is, is your avatar is right next to your long sig so it actually takes up the most room in the thread. I figured I'd be the one to tell you since you won't kill me...I hope >.<

P.S. Holy shit mines huge imma change that.

noumenon

You're only jelous of MS's length. Besides, the stretching provides us more typing space :p
The masked wigger in your sig a bit large as well..lol

J

I don't like it cuase it makes me have to scroll over to read parts of peoples posts.

...and Johnny 3 Tears > You easily >.<

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Hollywood undead is a bunch of homo's pretending to be linkin park. At least Linkin park had balls and played their kind of music while letting the world know they're bigger losers then people who post on wrestling boards everyday.

Hollywood undead pretends their coolio. fucking crackers

Oh and my sigs fine dunt hate

J

Fact is when your famous its pretty hard to be less cool then people on a forum.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Fact is when your famous its pretty hard to be less cool then people on a forum.

yeah because only idiots buy into their gimmick shits and make them famous.

They were a bunch of white boys living in a trailer park. My friend steve can rap just as good as those fucks he's trying to make it in the bars every night rapping his story. Maybe i should tell him to put on a goblin mask and for him to tell people he woke up under a bridge or some shit and his tattoo of a beaver is actually his parents

people are fucked nowadays.

Wrestling Station

yup.
ea1chl.jpg

xtremebadass

Am I an exception because I am advertising shit for the IWF

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Monk maybe it's just mine but the way yours is, is your avatar is right next to your long sig so it actually takes up the most room in the thread. I figured I'd be the one to tell you since you won't kill me...I hope >.<

P.S. Holy shit mines huge imma change that.

Really? It doesn't stretch the page at all for me. I'll fix it up.