I've got to give WWE their props

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Even though the ending that triple threat match was full of shit (as was the match itself), I was pretty damn happy that Orton retained. I was pissed because I thought it was certain Triple H would hold down yet another superstar to win the belt or Cena would have his what, 4th long title reign in the last 2 or 3 years (I'm not a Cena hater, in fact I somewhat enjoy his work, but he gets the title wayyyy too often). Good job WWE on putting Randy over as a true heel and main eventer. Now start that work on Kennedy..

TheDarkHorse

Reaction score
I admit that I didn't see Orton retaining the title coming. My pick was HHH to win it, not Cena & Orton. Orton needs a new challenger to face his WWE title, and you got the man that wants to challenge him, JBL. I'm tired of the same old Cena vs. Orton, Orton vs. HHH, HHH vs Orton, or the Triple Threat with all three of them in it, give someone else an opportunity to face Orton for the championship, besides giving it to the same person over and over, which we'll eventually be bored with it. I would like wrestlers like JBL, Kennedy, or any main event caliber from Raw or SD!, that could face Orton in the near future and not see reruns of a feud that we now careless.

Hendrixxx

Reaction score
Well the WWE finally surprised me, and perhaps, the general consensus, by Orton retaining the belt.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
The dizziest shit ever was Cena winning the Rumble and getting a shot at no way out. That was like a kick in my face and just a kick in the face of "stuff" in general. I hope CM Punk peruses Randy Orton's title because that would be a much more original match up. Triple H is just tired. We've seen Randy Orton Vs. Triple H a million times. Triple H vs. Undertaker could be interesting if it wasn't dragged out and redone time and time again. It's been a while since they've faced off and it's gotten fresh again.

I'm surprised Orton didn't win by DQ.

JMay187

Reaction score
Reason number one that Cena did not win the title at Wrestlemania is for the simple fact that he is filming 12 Rounds. Therefore he can not attend the house shows.

If you don't go to the house shows you don't stay a champion.

TheDarkHorse

Reaction score
Reason number one that Cena did not win the title at Wrestlemania is for the simple fact that he is filming 12 Rounds. Therefore he can not attend the house shows.

True that. Give him time to do his movie, comeback and once again, wrestle to the top of the Raw brand. To be honest, Cena doesn't need the title for awhile after he does his movie. I'd say he should get his title reign, I'm guessing around fall.