• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I've come back to...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Founding member, former Admin, runner of the efed, ghosted in 2014 but I've found my way back. Which is a testament to this site and those that keep it alive.

I mainly watch wwe only because aew doesn't stream yet. They both have flaws
Re : aew streaming

If you have a vpn, lithunia is very nice this time of year. Vpn + aew plus sub from fite.tv is your ticket so watching live, w full picture n picture. Hit me up if u need details on how to do it, its cheap, 10usd a month iirc

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Lol I remember when you were Coulson cause of Agents of Shield coming out. I was hype af too and gave up after like 3 or 4 episodes:lol ended up giving it another chance a few years later and it's one of my favorite shows tho

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Lol I remember when you were Coulson cause of Agents of Shield coming out. I was hype af too and gave up after like 3 or 4 episodes:lol ended up giving it another chance a few years later and it's one of my favorite shows tho

The winter soldier crossover stuff was some of the best television ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro