I've been here for almost 5 years now...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
And I can't really think of a reason why I log on everyday aside from routine.

Long story short, I somewhat recently started seeing this new girl and shocker of shockers on my part, she has a child from a previous relationship. Typically this would have been a guaranteed deal breaker for me but she is seriously one of the most incredible people I have ever met. Hence, why I hardly post anymore aside from the morning when she isn't around.

We've decided to move in together as of April 1st (not an April Fools joke, for realsies) so that means, terrifyingly enough, that I am going to be partly responsible for a child. For the longest time I was not ever going to have children but with her, I will. And not only that, I will take care of this one as if it was my own. (Only 15 months old btw)

With that being said, I'll just be truly honest and come flat out and say that I don't enjoy coming here anymore. It sucks great big donkey cock and I don't have the desire to put any real effort into fixing that (pretty sure that has been well evidenced) I also have no real desire to engage in discussion or anything else that requires even the most minute amount of effort.

TL;DR? I'm out.

Probably not for good, but for a good while. Now I typically hate these threads but I wasn't going to just take off without letting the few people I do occasionally talk to on here know where I am going. (I never get on MSN anymore)

But, in order to give this thread some legs I'd like to do two last things before I depart. Real simple stuff.

#1. Post in this thread and I will tell you my favourite memory of you from my tenure here. Usually I would just blow this kind of thing off once I got bored but in this case, I want to follow through on it so I'll make the effort.

#2. One last list for now. Except this time it will be a list encompassing my all time favourites of the last 5 years and not just current posters. Feelings will be hurt and egos will be bolstered.

Also, for those of you who I did talk to on MSN on the rare occasions that I popped on, PM me. I have something I would like to give you if you want it.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

monkeystyle

Reaction score

I don't have too many memories of you but the one that stands out the most was your name change. At first I thought it was cheesy but it has grown on me and gotten you noticed. You're a great poster and are always up for some lively debate. Don't ever change again.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also, use this thread to say things to me that you have always wanted to say but never did. Tell me you love me and you want samples of my sperm so that you may one day have children just like me, tell me that you always thought I was an asshole or tell me that you never really cared about me one way or the other.

Let's have fun!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I don't have too many memories of you but the one that stands out the most was your name change. At first I thought it was cheesy but it has grown on me and gotten you noticed. You're a great poster and are always up for some lively debate. Don't ever change again.

What's the latest on that treasure hunt?

LOL, it was done on another forum when we were bullshitting one night doing boastful re-imaginings of a variety of films and it was the one that stood out to me the most.

'preciate the compliments.

Anyways, favorite memory of you? I'll be honest and admit nothing really stands out as an event the entire forum would remember, but when I initially registered here, I remember getting very little slack when I wanted to be one of the article writers for the Raw Review, you just added me and told me just go ahead and do it. And then nominating me for VIP, I never really thought I stood out much more than quite a few people here, especially after going several months with 1 or 2 post visits here and there.

...god...

Reaction score
You're so fucking gay dude, this is like the 6th thread like this you've made. At least this time you're admitting you'll be back eventually. Just log on MSN occasionally (not fucking appear offline), it's so easy and simple, you can even go idle for the majority of the time. Or send me something else, idc, we're all still watching WM together, though.

...god...

Reaction score
Also, you're a bit late on realizing this place sucking thing. It's just not as active anymore, not as fun. Even when we had all the nerdy, ugly, loser e-fedders, it was more fun because you could go harass them and insult them and they'd flip out and PM Mike. Good times. Anyways, I guess I'll use this thread to also say that I'm moving to Florida, so I doubt I'll be on at all or even less than I am now for a long while =/. But like the theme of my past couple posts.. get MSN or AIM.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well, damn. Here I was gonna get ready to start posting some debate threads hoping you'd be around. But I'm extremely happy knowing that you have found a nice girl who is going to treat you right and whom you care about very much. That's probably the most enjoyable feeling in the world in my opinion.

Reaction score
fredo-corleone87879678765cc7868.jpg

Our admins. Mike Chaos is more like the Tom Hagen of the bunch. Guess which one is Fredo and win a biscuit.