Ive been here a while but i might as well say more about myself

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Are you from the UK by any chance? I'm a huge Barrett fan, not so much Sheamus. Gabriel I think needs to be used properly, he's awesome in the ring.

Yeah im from the UK, im from Yorkshire, I was born in Leeds, but live in Wakefield

UkSciFiGirl said:
Yeah im from the UK, im from Yorkshire

Btw, that is me in that picture, its not the best ive taken but hey thats what you get when you have the most rubbish camera in the world :lol1:

Crayo said:
Are you from the UK by any chance? I'm a huge Barrett fan, not so much Sheamus. Gabriel I think needs to be used properly, he's awesome in the ring.

Are you ignoring me now Crayo??? :sad:

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Watching Avatar on E4, lol.

I'm from Cornwall :yay:

Sweet, and I like your status on the Main Page, ive watched Avatar a number of times and all ive thought to myself 'this would be funnier if I was high' :lol1:

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Welcome, nice to see you decided to introduce yourself.

Thanks, i was planning to introduce myself for ages, but didnt know what to say :lol1:
Found some courage thanks to Monster Energy Drink and introduced myself :)

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hi Nice to see you introduced yourself
I am Swangirl I am from the UK as well I am a fan of Wade Barrett ,The Undertaker, Team Hell no, Zack Ryder and CM Punk

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
UkSciFiGirl said:
Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel and secretly Sheamus( only reason i havent said this out in public to the other guys in the forum, is I know im going to pounced on and laughed at, but i know nice people like you wont judge me)

OMG YOU LIKE SHEAMUS WHAT A NOOB HAHAHAHHAH!

Me too :smug:

Welcome to the forums!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
''Fave Music: Anything metal( kinda grew up with it)''

Very nice. Care to list some of your favorite bands?
Also, welcome. :ksi:

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
deth said:
''Fave Music: Anything metal( kinda grew up with it)''

Very nice. Care to list some of your favorite bands?
Also, welcome. :ksi:

When i was young, my dad used to play Oasis, Manic Street Preachers all kinds of Indie stuff, when I got to high school I started listening to bands like Slipknot, Cradle of Filth and Avenged Sevenfold.
The only concert ive been to was to see a band called Mindless Self Indulgence where i ended up getting smacked in the face and gave the drunk idiot that hit me a beating he probably didnt know what happened to him

GTI said:
OMG YOU LIKE SHEAMUS WHAT A NOOB HAHAHAHHAH!

Me too :smug:

Welcome to the forums!

At least there is someone else on these forums who likes Sheamus, though we wont make much difference on the forums to the amount of people who hate him :pity:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I've seen you lurking on here for a while now, I hope you're enjoying your time here & gamer chick, awesome