iv notised

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

you shouldn't do anything to please anyone here. even if you wanna please them and make friends online or whatever, most members on iwf these days (yourself included tbh :D) are simply NOT worth it.

Wordlife

^you talking to me my friend (dude I seen Batman TDK 4 times in theaters and already twice on Blu-Ray since it came out)

If you're mentioning that to me, you prove a good point. You shouldnt have to please people to like you. I try my best to do so, and most of the time I can care less if people hate me for what I've done to help IWF as a whole. Lately I've been treated like shit, but tbh right now, I guess I shouldnt let these aholes get to me ya know.... let the cool people, like Rolling Stone, and you and JDawg, and XBA, Blaze (Phenomenal One), Peep, Rell, BKB, Ill Duce, Joo, Milly, MikeRaw!!, X-Power, etc ..... they can stay close to me (no homo)... these members are appreciative to me, and I appreciate them ALOT on this site... I also include ALL admins, but my list is long as is.

Moonlight Drive

I'm liked and hated for the same reasons, it's quite funny. And sometimes I'm hated because some people take themselves too seriously, ie. Colin White :laugh2:

Hometown Kid

Wordlife who the fuck is bashing you? I've only seen "wwe" make fun of you and he's a tard gimmick account. I think most everyone appreciates you. :D

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Honestly every single regular poster on this forum has something to offer, and I do like to some degree, except for WWE, why in the hell does anyone even waste there time reading his posts, its like reading monkeyshit smeared on a wall by two homosexual red ass baboons

Wordlife

lol you have a point hometown kid

I just keep getting weird posts from other people saying "Oh, no one likes you Wordlife" im like wow wtf?

Moonlight Drive

Word Life, this is Basic Thuganomics!

But even wwe has something to offer, there has to be somebody for the whole forum to join the bandwagon and bash on, eg. Iamironman,

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
^you talking to me my friend (dude I seen Batman TDK 4 times in theaters and already twice on Blu-Ray since it came out)

If you're mentioning that to me, you prove a good point. You shouldnt have to please people to like you. I try my best to do so, and most of the time I can care less if people hate me for what I've done to help IWF as a whole. Lately I've been treated like shit, but tbh right now, I guess I shouldnt let these aholes get to me ya know.... let the cool people, like Rolling Stone, and you and JDawg, and XBA, Blaze (Phenomenal One), Peep, Rell, BKB, Ill Duce, Joo, Milly, MikeRaw!!, X-Power, etc ..... they can stay close to me (no homo)... these members are appreciative to me, and I appreciate them ALOT on this site... I also include ALL admins, but my list is long as is.

Damn right man DAMN RIGHT.

I'm liked and hated for the same reasons, it's quite funny. And sometimes I'm hated because some people take themselves too seriously, ie. Colin White :laugh2:

lol. That is how it is with me man. I'm liked and hated even thought I am real active on the forum. I do my part each and everyday. But some people are not just seeing that lol.

Moonlight Drive

At least you contribute, despite how annoying you are 75% of the time.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah I know I can be annoying lol hell I've said that. btw congrats on winning MOTM.

Moonlight Drive

Now the title is on me I'm going to make it mean something. :yes: