Kayfabe It's Your Choice.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
The Precision Universe are enjoying yet another captivating episode of Precision and are about to be graced by their "King"...

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time... He is the Precision Champion, Andersen Vega!"

Andersen Vega's music hits and is received with an extremely loud - yet mixed - reaction from the Precision Universe... At the 0:26 second mark of "King Of My World" by Saliva, Andersen Vega walks out onto the stage with the Precision Championship around his waist and a baseball bat in his right hand, stopping on the ramp and raising his arms out wide, closing his eyes and taking in the near deafening reaction from the audience, the good and the bad. Vega takes his slow walk down to the ringside area and jumps up onto the ramp.

Anthony Pederson: "The "King Of The World", the "God Amongst Men" and the Precision Champion, Andersen Vega!... Man, what an honour to be in the same building with this man..."

Patrick Young: "This man has certainly accomplished a lot in his career."

Anthony Pederson: "Wait, that's it?... That's all you've got to say about the first man ever to hold the Undisputed Championship, World Heavyweight Championship and the Precision Championship? The greatest Iron Man Champion of all time? That's it?"

Patrick Young: "What else do you want me to say?"

Anthony Pederson: "How about show him the respect that he deserves?..."

At this stage, the commentator's voices fade out as Vega has already entered the ring and has already acquired a microphone from the Ring Announcer who has already left the ring... Vega walks around the ring for a moment with the fans still giving a relatively loud mixed response. Vega raises the mic to his mouth.

Andersen Vega: "..."

Chants of "Let's go Vega, Vega Sucks!" fills the arena as Vega lowers his mic. Vega looks to be seemingly biting his tongue. He raises the microphone to his mouth yet again.

Andersen Vega: "Ya kno..."

The chants become louder, completely cutting him off. A frustrated Vega attempts to talk over the audience.

Andersen Vega: "Okay, before I get down to business I gotta ask you guys a question..."

Vega pauses for a moment as faint "What?" chants begin.

Andersen Vega: "Do you want to go down that road with me again?"

Audience: "What?"

Andersen Vega: "You heard... Do you really want to play this game with me?"

Vega smirks.

Andersen Vega: "The last time that you people decided to turn your backs on me and treat me without respect... I turned your favourite wrestler into a psychopath."

The audience boos at what Vega did to Jack Rogue.

Andersen Vega: "So I ask, one. Last. Time... Do you want to treat me without the respect that I deserve?"

Vega smirks.

Andersen Vega: "Hmhmhm, Okay then... Jordan Bull and Jack Rogue."

Andersen Vega: "Tonight, you fight for the right... The honour."

Andersen Vega: "To face me, one on one at Bad Blood."

Guess...

Andersen Vega: "But before you go to war just know that the winner will not be dealing with the Andersen Vega that quit 2 months ago... Know that you will be dealing with the Andersen Vega that ended Alice Xander's career without the faintest hint of remorse."

The Precision Universe begins to boo over Vega, who responds by raising his voice and talking over them.

Andersen Vega: "You will be dealing with the Andersen Vega that is responsible for the monster that sits in that pathetic little wench, Ivy Hale's pocket... To whomever walks away with their career defining opportunity, just know that in 3 weeks, at Bad Blood, I'm going to turn your championship dreams into your worst nightmare and when I do, don't blame me. When you end up in a hospital bed, know that it was not I that chose it to happen. When you're wallowing in the grief of having your career snatched away from you and you're looking for someone to blame then don't blame me..."

Andersen Vega: "Blame them."

The audience again reacts negatively, to say the least.

Andersen Vega: "And to my opponent, whomever you are... Just know that tonight, I do look past you. I don't care about you and tonight, I will beat your ass across every square inch of this arena. To me, you are nothing more than batting practice and after this match is over, I'm going to take your head... "Clean. Off. Your. Shoulders"."

Boos reach new heights at Vega's use of Jack Rogue's beloved former catchphrase as he drops the microphone. Karl Senn's music plays and judging by Vega's mood, this isn't going to be pretty.

END OF SEGMENT

Reactions: Geek773