• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

It's time to come back...

Asskicker

Champion
Hey guys, I've finally found the time to come back after being invested in so many different things(School, Sports, Naruto, Assassin's Creed III) that I barely was able to catch up with WWE. A part of it was also because of how shitty I thought the whole Punk Respect angle was so far but now I feel I can come back into a right place so now I ask if I missed anything big at all?

Crayo

The Boss
Welcome back man. You missed a really risky angle last week where Punk & Heyman mocked Jerry's heart attack. Ryback is now a WWE championship contender, but other than that it's pretty much same old same old.

Lacky

Champion
Glad you're back. I need to also put more time into posting on here. I'm on like 10 hours a day and only post like 10 times.

Welcome back though. :eek:tunga: