Its time Alex Riley came back and at the top of the card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
BLFFL you are the greatest. LOL epic trolling.
Im not trolling im being serious Alex was over with the fans and actually had a decent feud with Miz the moment he lost it at Miz and beat him up was fucking epic the crowd went nuts but then WWE just dropped him and now hes nowhere to be seen. I truely believe he can be the top star WWE just are to obsessed with Cena, Orton

Heres the moment that made Alex Riley big

^^^ 7:04

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Im not trolling im being serious Alex was over with the fans and actually had a decent feud with Miz the moment he lost it at Miz and beat him up was fucking epic the crowd went nuts but then WWE just dropped him and now hes nowhere to be seen. I truely believe he can be the top star WWE just are to obsessed with Cena, Orton

Ok I'll bite. I remember that brawl, and it was pretty awesome. I'll admit to popping for that. You lose me when you say he had the potential to be a top star. When he finally got to the Capitol Punishment PPV that month to wrestle Miz, the crowd were lukewarm at best for him.

Delbusto2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've never seen much in Riley. He's alright on NXT commentary sometimes, at least when he's not talking about Miz constantly. I don't think he's very good in the ring though, but he does have a good look. Perhaps a chance in the midcard could help him out, but I definitely don't see him being at the top of the card under any circumstances.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I've never seen much in Riley. He's alright on NXT commentary sometimes, at least when he's not talking about Miz constantly. I don't think he's very good in the ring though, but he does have a good look. Perhaps a chance in the midcard could help him out, but I definitely don't see him being at the top of the card under any circumstances.

I found out his daddy is some sports commentator. That's the only reason he has the NXT gig. I think the one time I heard him on NXT, he spent the time trying to put himself over.

He's a tool.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dude should be called up, yes..
He is entertaining.. But ME, naw..