It's That Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'll be at work Saturday night, but I think I'll be able to watch Sunday!

I hate this Peacock crap now, but WrestleMania is must watch TV.

The whole Peacock interface and everything about it pisses me off. I've had the WWE Network since day one and this is a serious middle finger to fans IMO

Reactions: FlandyOrton

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
The whole Peacock interface and everything about it pisses me off. I've had the WWE Network since day one and this is a serious middle finger to fans IMO
I've never seen it yet but was debating on getting it because in Canada, since day one you have to get the Network from your cable provider.

It just comes as an extra channel & picks a few of the shows from the network & loops them all day. You don't get all the content of the OnDemand but you get the PPVS. You think they would’ve had it online in Canada by now.

Its also 15.99 so that's crazy...

With Peacock in Canada, we still need a VPN to disguise as a US account, then adding in inflation it's still much cheaper than 15.99 here. I'd say about $9.99!

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I've never seen it yet but was debating on getting it because in Canada, since day one you have to get the Network from your cable provider.

It just comes as an extra channel & picks a few of the shows from the network & loops them all day. You don't get all the content of the OnDemand but you get the PPVS. You think they would’ve had it online in Canada by now.

Its also 15.99 so that's crazy...

With Peacock in Canada, we still need a VPN to disguise as a US account, then adding in inflation it's still much cheaper than 15.99 here. I'd say about $9.99!
The price for Peacock is definitely a good deal. I think they gave me four months for $10. So that part is good. I just really don't like how they present it.

I will keep it, though, because it would be dumb not to. It's a TON of old wrestling content for nearly nothing.

Reactions: FlandyOrton

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
The price for Peacock is definitely a good deal. I think they gave me four months for $10. So that part is good. I just really don't like how they present it.

I will keep it, though, because it would be dumb not to. It's a TON of old wrestling content for nearly nothing.
Plus all the PPVs they use to charge 59.99 & 69.99 in HD

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Plus all the PPVs they use to charge 59.99 & 69.99 in HD

And I ALWAYS got them. So I was spending like $600 to $700 a year.

That network absolutely changed all that. And it helped them because more people could watch the PPVs. I just don't know how it will work on Peacock but we will see.

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
And I ALWAYS got them. So I was spending like $600 to $700 a year.

That network absolutely changed all that. And it helped them because more people could watch the PPVs. I just don't know how it will work on Peacock but we will see.
Not me as also in Canada we don't get in trouble for downloading, only if we were to put it on a disc & resell it.

But you're right network was better for all, let's hope they don't change it too much

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Not me as also in Canada we don't get in trouble for downloading, only if we were to put it on a disc & resell it.

But you're right network was better for all, let's hope they don't change it

Honestly, I have the feeling that Vince might eventually sell WWE. Although he can only sell his share, it has 80% of the voting right. I've been thinking this for years and it sort of seems possible now.