It's That Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wrestlemania coming up. You know, it still seems special even when the shows are bad, there is just something about Wrestlemania.

I look forward to hopefully 38 being held with a full stadium audience again. But hey, I have no doubt this could be fun.

Reactions: FlandyOrton

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
Wrestlemania coming up. You know, it still seems special even when the shows are bad, there is just something about Wrestlemania.

I look forward to hopefully 38 being held with a full stadium audience again. But hey, I have no doubt this could be fun.
FINALLY... WrestleMania is back!

Why do I feel like Rock will show up after Roman wins & set up a year long feud for WM38? They have that "Finally" plastered everywhere. It's on the main poster in giant letters on wikipedia

The card doesn't look too bad this year, wish they would put MITB back at Mania though now that Taker is gone. Just like you said, I still some what get that special feeling almost like Christmas It's not as strong as when I was a kid but dammit it's WrestleMania

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
You know what. I was scared about this Mania when Vince reset the card a few weeks back. And the rumours of it being a part time parade in January. But the last 3 PPVs have really altered my opinion on the show. Great matches we have booked, returning fans, totally new matches in the main events (no repeating from previous big storylines, like Roman v Brock).

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I wonder which match would steal the show Roman vs Edge vs Daniel or Bobby vs Drew

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is the only predictable winner on the show Bad Bunny? Show looks really good on paper.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Is it just me, or is the only predictable winner on the show Bad Bunny? Show looks really good on paper.
That was my thought process too. Normally you can call the card easily but with this I cannot. I can make good arguments for everyone involved. With the good matches, fans returning and recent stage leak footage this is shaping up to be a fantastic mania. Only thing left to mess up is the finishes which have been reportedly already been set in stone.

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score

The Fiend... is going over.

Big E is going over.

I'm pretty sure Cesaro isn't going over Seth at a WM.
I know people want him too, they'll give him a great showing but he won't win.

No idea about the 2 Main events though, which is still pretty cool.

It's a great card but I feel like it doesn't have much backing, momentum, buildup or w.e ...Wish they would try to get some main stream media & treat it like a worldwide event like they use to rather than a convention for a certain group of nerds. They should be building up Bobby vs Mcintyre like a big time Boxing Main Event. I hope they go all out with the set, pageantry, celeb, pyro, ballyhoo etc.

...but yea, it is a great card.

Last edited:

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score

When's the contest going up?

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
It pretty obvious Bad Bunny will get the Kevin Federline treatment

I want to know how good Omos will be

Because it's about time we some more giants in WWE

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
When's the contest going up?

I will get it up soon (the contest, stop thinking dirty). We will have to do it differently than in the past because I don't have the technical know how that Solidus had but we will still have a contest.

• Haha
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The Fiend... is going over.

Big E is going over.

I'm pretty sure Cesaro isn't going over Seth at a WM.
I know people want him too, they'll give him a great showing but he won't win.

No idea about the 2 Main events though, which is still pretty cool.

It's a great card but I feel like it doesn't have much backing, momentum, buildup or w.e ...Wish they would try to get some main stream media & treat it like a worldwide event like they use to rather than a convention for a certain group of nerds. They should be building up Bobby vs Mcintyre like a big time Boxing Main Event. I hope they go all out with the set, pageantry, celeb, pyro, ballyhoo etc.

...but yea, it is a great card.
-Probably, I'll give ya that. But I thought so the last one at... 32? Was it that one? Idk the RomanMania's run together.

-You sure? After Apollo just turned? I'd agree with that.

-Sure he can. That would feel like SUCH a big win.

Looking back on past Manias... So much of the toxicity is gone from this show, for better or worse.
Edge is a full time guy and he's the only legend wrestling.
We don't really have overpushed guys, don't even have Charlotte. This is FAR from the Supercena/RomanMania era.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
Spoiler?

Little odd they'd be airing that special right after if he didn't win "top of the mountain"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210408-153417_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210408-153417_Gallery.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 13

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
I'll be at work Saturday night, but I think I'll be able to watch Sunday!

I hate this Peacock crap now, but WrestleMania is must watch TV.