It's sad...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
I think its unfair to call one greater than the other if you didn't actually see them play out. I'm pretty sure most of the WWE fans here that are actually aware of what the Project 161 angle was only followed the angle through reading a few results.

And IMO the name Abused Society or Age Of The Fall sounds better than Save Us 222 but hey, this is just one mans opinion.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
The sites doing fine Beast what in the blue fuck are you talking about....I think its doing very well at the moment...

And Fatal 55 hit the nail on the head as to why SAVE_US.222 > Project 161

Rell

Reaction score
V1 and Fatal, did you see any of the shows Project 161 appeared on? My point exactly.

It would be like me saying a song is better than another, but I've never heard the song I'm comparing it to....

This Guy

I don't know about you guys, but this site seems the same as its always been IMO...

Agreed. It may be different names, but its always the same shit. One group of people bitching the site is in a slump, another group saying its the same shit different names (I guess I'm in that group)

What I find sad is that this turned into another Project 161 vs. SAVE_US.222 thread. For the record I know nothing about P161 so I will not comment on whats better. I am curious to know the outcome of 222 though. But I am more of a WWE fan over all anyways, and don't get ROH around here so can't really keep up.

And finally Beast of Wrestling, you say you will laugh when its not Jericho, like you know this for a fact. So first as I just said I am curious to what the outcome is. I believe it will most likely be Jericho, but also am open to believe the WWE could take this any direction they want, so since you seem so confident that its not Jericho I want to know what you are willing to do if it does end up being Jericho? Would you be willing to make a signature to leave up for a year stating something to the effect that you were wrong and everyone else can now say I told you so? Because I'm sure if it doesn't turn out to be Jericho you'll have a signature that says something to the effect of I told you all so. So you got the guts to admit you were wrong for a year if you are wrong since I'm sure you'll remind us every chance you get that the majority of the people here were wrong if your right.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
(not directed to anyone in particular. this just needs to be said. so dont take it personal or that i am directing this at you.)

How about everyone just shuts up about how they think this place sucks or isn't active or whatever. Who cares? It's a fucking message board. It isn't active so what? People have lives or they don't like this place so they choose not to post here. If everyone wasn't too busy fucking spamming up the shoutbox or complaining about how this place isnt active then maybe there would be some interesting topics people would actually post or respond to. If you don't like being here GET THE FUCK OUT. Because people shitting up the message board with countless "it isn't active here anymore" or "this place isnt what it was before". Ya times change. People say wrestling sucks right now, but I don't think it does. It's like people jump on a "it sucks" bandwagon for no reason. Just be happy you are alive and dont ruin your fun of using the internet with useless shit.

Bitch.

Rell

Reaction score
Colt Cabana and Joel Gertner are 100% right.

There will be times when this site grows stale. Wrestling is a strange sport (I you even consider it a sport) There will be times when people love it, and there will be times when people hate. Unlike other sports, wrestling doesn't have an "off season" Of coarse if you take in too much of anything you will grow tired of it, and thats why I believe some members may be a less active than usual. In time they will be back, once a wrestling fan, always a wrestling fan.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
And IMO the name Abused Society or Age Of The Fall sounds better than Save Us 222 but hey, this is just one mans opinion.

Abused Society is the better of the names, shame there using the latter as the official name! Darn It!

But i'm not going to go into this anymore because TBH we don't know what SAVE_US.222 is all about yet so we shouldn't really compare them... well at-least till the dust has settled & we know what both are!

About this forum... I still enjoy the forums very much! Sure a few guys have left & it has a slight diffrent feeling to earlier this year but It's not like i wanna go back or anything!

IWF Now = IWF 4 Months Ago!

Wrestling Station

Balls! balls! balls!.... oh sorry i thought it was EC-Dub. Yes, IWF is one of the most active forums, so whatever happens (whether its up or down) its ok, as life never going to be the same all the time.

As for the 222 vs 161, i would go for 222 for one reason, is that these days, a project of 222 is more precious and more important to save the whole show. Its getting kinda a low slope in ratings and in people being interested in wrestling, so i think 222 should be the biggest of them all due to the fact of what wrestling is going into these days.

phantomgerald

This forum might not be as good as it once was, it sure as hell is better than 99% of the other sites. We might have a few dumasses, but at least it's lesser than other sites, and the members here are alot more knowledgeble.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
naaaah, joel is nothing on this guy. that guy in monkeystyle's old avatar, he's a twin! but not joel gertner...

Maybe iam reading this wrong, but the guy in Monkeystyles old avatar was Joel Gertner.
As for the whole Save_Us.222 Vs Project 161 they are both great storylines so why bother about complaining which one is better.

the dark knight

^^fuck, not sure but doesnt look like it was him...:g: :fyou: ill ask monkey to put it back.