It's sad...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
They say beauty's in the eye of the beholder, that why I look in the mirror every morning, and realize how fly I am

Rell

Reaction score
lmao...You still lost

and this Val Venis shit is gettin' on my nerves, his career is over. Let him rest in peace.

and for the last time

Save_Us_222 = P...fuck it, I'm tired of saying it

Reaction score
Lol Don't worry Rell. Hopefully this place will get better. I'm just going to laugh when SAVE_UC.222 ISN'T Jericho!

the dark knight

if you dont like the place, leave.

hairless, why did you edit your post? pussy..

Rell

Reaction score
....no I just didn't like the old one lol

You got that Aussie_Ashole!

oOoOoOoOoOo

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Forums have Up & Down spells... Always have always will!

Things change every few months... Heck, by christmas this place might be even more active... But still, it's good enough now!

the dark knight

....no I just didn't like the old one lol

You got that Aussie_Ashole!

oOoOoOoOoOo

how many times do i have to tell you, i am not a fucking kangaroo fucker from australia :bomb:

Slash

Reaction score
I thought you were the reason this place "has gone to shit" Beast of Wrestling I guess I just make crazy assumptions.

Soulpower

Project 161 > Save us 222

And this place hasn't gone to shit. It still kicks 4 different kinds of ass!

Rell

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but this site seems the same as its always been IMO...

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Save_US.222 > Project 161

Simply for the fact that Necro Butcher Is Over-rated...

Jimmy Jacobs is 5' 7" tall...

& the whole stable will fizzle after their feud with The Briscoes ends!

+ The whole name "Project 161" completely throws away the Suspense of belief that these guys are invadors. Everybody knew what it was as soon as it was heard because of the whol 161st Show coming up... I won't go into this more as Kaedon has allready ranted it with Monkey numerous times.

Save_Us.222 IMO is a better Cryptic/Invasion style angle because Nobody actually knows what it is. Sure everybody thinks it's Jericho but it's all rumors spread by the IWC WWE Mark fanboys as Rell said Creaming themselves!...

Yet again, this is only My Opinion so don't take it as me trying to come up with excuses as to why both angles are very similair.

Reaction score
this site is pretty good...I wasn't as active before as I am now but that's in part because I see more space now for me to post........then again lack of activity is something that happens I've been around different forums for years now and it happens