It's official: Kaz is coming

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In the conclusion to WAR OF THE WORLDS, it was revealed that "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels is returning to Ring of Honor!

That same night, we also found out that he will not be coming to BEST IN THE WORLD alone. Speculation has run wild as to his cohort's identity, but there is one name that fans have constantly repeated. And one dream match they have hoped for above any other.

Now it's official.

On June 22nd LIVE on PPV, the team of Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian will face ROH World Tag Team Champions reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) at BEST IN THE WORLD! This is THE match Ring of Honor fans have been demanding since the moment it was first whispered that Daniels and Kazarian would soon be free agents. You don't have to wait months and months to get it!

Upping the stakes even more on this potential show stealer, ROH Officials have decided the World tag team championship WILL be on the line for this match!

Frankie Kazarian is a near fifteen year veteran of professional wrestling renowned for his speed and agility. He has constantly been one of the most exciting athletes on the planet, innovating and reinventing himself over time. His partner, "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, is no stranger to ROH gold. He is a two time former holder of the ROH tag team titles. In fact, as a member of The Prophecy, Daniels was one of the very first Ring of Honor tag team champions. Along with Kazarian, he has held titles and toured the world proving they are the pinnacle of tag team wrestling.

But the whole time, another tag team was on the rise right here in ROH. Since revealing their alliance in the fall of 2012, Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly have dominated the tag team scene. They are the current champions, this being their third reign. reDRagon have taken on and defeated globally elite teams like the Briscoes, Forever Hooligans, and The Young Bucks. Often criticized for their arrogance, reDRagon have frequently gone so far as to claim they be run out of competition in Ring of Honor.

If competition is what reDRagon wants, they don't need to look any further than Nashville on June 22nd. The titles are on the line and we could have new champions in their very first Ring of Honor match!

The team of "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian debuts in ROH at BEST IN THE WORLD!

ROH.com

We all knew it was coming. But now it is confirmed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol ROH nothing but TNA cast offs

am i doing it right

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I might actually pay for this ppv. I dont watch RoH but they are really grabbing the ball and rolling with it lately with their TV, PPV, and signing of stars.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Will they still be called Bad Influence?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Thats awesome (Kaz vs Kendrick at PWG ELEVEN)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Fantastic

bwuahahaha

oh, TNA, you silly bitches. Such an easy ball to not drop. good for ROH. They could challenge TNA as the #2 N. AMerican company soon