It's Just like the WCW to WWE transfers....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rampaiger

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello guys I am your newest defective, Rampaiger.

Hoping to carry on the good times that were had on TWF with everyone that has come over as well as everyone here!
I follow Liverpool and I am a stronger believer in the religion of Gaben

Just for some wrestling background, I watched when I was younger not that much because I didn't have the channels, had an hour highlights every Sunday morning which I rarely watched due to football.
Came back in to since Wrestlemania 30, didn't know pretty much 90% of the people on the card but here I am today, a true smark. Since then I've watched every PPV live (in crappy GMT time), been to 3 shows, Smackdown last year in London (Bryan's last match), TakeOver: London (still can't believe I was there) and Smackdown from yesterday (yes well ummm, I suppose I saw Anderson and Gallows)

Anyways thanks for having me!

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Welcome!

57afc68fa3ec99ccc2a34eda758c4df4.jpg