It's Just A Prank Bro...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
SPD is just having issues with relationships and trust right? I mean that would explain why you can't bring yourself to believe in some things. I could be misunderstanding that. I didn't actually read the link I have just heard of it before. Having the experiences yourself likely helps people feel better about talking with you. We all have some loose screws, some just need help tightening them up a bit. I guess that is a cute way of saying we are all a little nutty, like peanut butter. lol I know you weren't calling me a moron. Just making a point of saying something funny at 4AM about how my mind can be... Like an open box of toys. Anxiety tends to make you think and analyze A LOT (I am sure you know). I read a lot about animals, the body, vitamins, minerals, chemistry, ect. I don't necessarily enjoy learning but learning makes my gerbil calm down (running the wheel in my head... another cute way of saying.. well you get it. LOL). I am more okay with being myself today than I was when I was 15 so I am happy with that. And I completely lost track of where I was going with this...

OH! A KITTY!
200.gif

:yay:

Not trying to ramble or cut you off. I need to go to bed LOL

Yeah SPD means I like to stay inside the house with no one around me in a dark room with a computer and a TV and just not be around people. In fact, that's my idea of Heaven but I force myself not to do it :)

Go sleep :) When we originally found Ichigo, he was smaller than that :)

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah SPD means I like to stay inside the house with no one around me in a dark room with a computer and a TV and just not be around people. In fact, that's my idea of Heaven but I force myself not to do it :emoji_slight_smile:

Go sleep :emoji_slight_smile: When we originally found Ichigo, he was smaller than that :emoji_slight_smile:

I understand that. I don't like being around a lot of people or in crowds. I guess I used to not mind it but anxiety makes me very over cautious of people and their intentions. And with that, I am more like a cat than I was originally aware... I hope Soli never points a spray bottle at me, I may climb up the curtains or run under the bed...

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

@Jacob Fox: I saw this and couldnt help but Respond to it.....

I seriously believe My Mother's Mom *My Grandma* has some sort of Schizophrenia. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, wants anything to do with her.
Last time I saw her, For the first time in my life, I was SCARED of that woman. Not only that but she is one wicked-evil woman.
For example, My cousin had a friend with him one time when he went to go see her and She tried to kiss the kid. He wanted no part of it and they havnt visited her since that situation. She tried the same thing with my Step Dad years ago but He wanted no part in it either... What does that tell ya?!

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
@Jacob Fox: I saw this and couldnt help but Respond to it.....

I seriously believe My Mother's Mom *My Grandma* has some sort of Schizophrenia. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, wants anything to do with her.
Last time I saw her, For the first time in my life, I was SCARED of that woman. Not only that but she is one wicked-evil woman.
For example, My cousin had a friend with him one time when he went to go see her and She tried to kiss the kid. He wanted no part of it and they havnt visited her since that situation. She tried the same thing with my Step Dad years ago but He wanted no part in it either... What does that tell ya?!
Interesting. I work with people like this. Any particular thing could go ahead set them off.

What you described isn't unusual. Direct eye contact must be limited. What you verbalize matters in cases like this.

This is no "cure" by any stretch but unnecessary attention can be averted.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro