It's Just A Prank Bro...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Do I want to watch this or will it upset me?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It is sick what people will do to their children to be famous on Youtube. Just sick.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Well fortunately YouTube removed all of their videos. Honestly, they should have rescinded their ad revenue too. These videos easily break YouTube's monetization policy.

The worst part is them blaming other people for their problems. What a fucking lowlife. You know, I am sure you all know that I don't like non consenting violence... but I'd love to take that father and show him what sort of prank this second degree black belt can play on him.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well fortunately YouTube removed all of their videos. Honestly, they should have rescinded their ad revenue too. These videos easily break YouTube's monetization policy.

The worst part is them blaming other people for their problems. What a fucking lowlife. You know, I am sure you all know that I don't like non consenting violence... but I'd love to take that father and show him what sort of prank this second degree black belt can play on him.

People like this should not have kids. These kids are going to grow up scarred for life and will likely have relationship and trust issues for good. Ma and Pa of the year. Swearing at your kid and embarrassing them is sick. Doing it on camera, well.. I don't even have a word for that right now. They at one point thought it was fun/funny. They only cared about the money and seeing the views go up.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
People like this should not have kids. These kids are going to grow up scarred for life and will likely have relationship and trust issues for good. Ma and Pa of the year. Swearing at your kid and embarrassing them is sick. Doing it on camera, well.. I don't even have a word for that right now. They at one point thought it was fun/funny. They only cared about the money and seeing the views go up.

Yeah, it looks like they put up an "apology" video. I looked at it and it just sickened me even more. They disabled comments and hid the video like and dislike result.

This is funny though. It was in the comment section of the video.

upload_2017-8-11_1-50-44.png

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like they put up an "apology" video. I looked at it and it just sickened me even more. They disabled comments and hid the video like and dislike result.

This is funny though. It was in the comment section of the video.

View attachment 3409

Ultimate prank dewd. :dawg:
Those kinds of comments always make me laugh but yeah, I don't even wanna watch the apology video.

Ya know, I think a lot of this comes down to the psychology of anonymity. People take advantage of this, thinking they can say and do anything and get away with it because they are behind a computer screen. They become the worst versions of themselves online and once it actually does start to affect them in the real world, they suddenly want to apologize. There are a lot of harmless trolls online who use this to be funny and make their friends laugh, we had it happen on this forum as you know, but it gets to a point where you cross the line. When you are using the internet be it social media or youtube to abuse a child, you crossed that line. These children had no control over the situation and were abused. People like to look at the teens and the young adults these days and ask "What went wrong?" or make comments of how immature and heartless they are. I would say that 90% of the time it comes down to piss poor parenting. Kids aren't born bullies, they are often taught it by their parents. Kids aren't born insecure and incapable of relationships or compassion, they are taught these things at a young age.

I often question what is wrong with my own niece. She seemingly has no idea what a real relationship is or even what it means to love unconditionally. Then I look at her parents, it all makes sense then. I don't know when parenting went wrong or why so many people are unaware of how they act in front of their kids or to their kids, but it is just creating a massive amount of adults who don't know how to be adults and don't care to better human beings.

Kind of went off topic a bit there. I should be sleeping lol

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Ultimate prank dewd. :dawg:
Those kinds of comments always make me laugh but yeah, I don't even wanna watch the apology video.

Ya know, I think a lot of this comes down to the psychology of anonymity. People take advantage of this, thinking they can say and do anything and get away with it because they are behind a computer screen. They become the worst versions of themselves online and once it actually does start to affect them in the real world, they suddenly want to apologize. There are a lot of harmless trolls online who use this to be funny and make their friends laugh, we had it happen on this forum as you know, but it gets to a point where you cross the line. When you are using the internet be it social media or youtube to abuse a child, you crossed that line. These children had no control over the situation and were abused. People like to look at the teens and the young adults these days and ask "What went wrong?" or make comments of how immature and heartless they are. I would say that 90% of the time it comes down to piss poor parenting. Kids aren't born bullies, they are often taught it by their parents. Kids aren't born insecure and incapable of relationships or compassion, they are taught these things at a young age.

I often question what is wrong with my own niece. She seemingly has no idea what a real relationship is or even what it means to love unconditionally. Then I look at her parents, it all makes sense then. I don't know when parenting went wrong or why so many people are unaware of how they act in front of their kids or to their kids, but it is just creating a massive amount of adults who don't know how to be adults and don't care to better human beings.

Kind of went off topic a bit there. I should be sleeping lol

I don't know if it would help, but I have been an advocate for mandatory child psychology classes being taught in high school. I know it wouldn't solve the problem of bad parenting, but I think it would help. Some people will realize the best way to raise a mentally healthy child. Others will learn a few things, but a few is better than none. And some people will just continue to be bad parents. But I think if it would help out a few people, it would be more than worth it to teach it in high school.

EDIT: Oh, and get your candy ass in bed :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't know if it would help, but I have been an advocate for mandatory child psychology classes being taught in high school. I know it wouldn't solve the problem of bad parenting, but I think it would help. Some people will realize the best way to raise a mentally healthy child. Others will learn a few things, but a few is better than none. And some people will just continue to be bad parents. But I think if it would help out a few people, it would be more than worth it to teach it in high school.

EDIT: Oh, and get your candy ass in bed :emoji_slight_smile:

I think a lot of things should be taught in High school that aren't. Child raising being one, another being more on politics, things about learning how to vote and file your taxes... Ya know, real life things. Our public school systems are some of the worst in the world. Match that with pissy parents and you have a crap ton of adults running around in the world not knowing what the hell they are doing.

And yeah I will be in a few lol I have to wash my mom's friend's cat tomorrow. I give him baths every few months and get the knots out his hair. He is a beautiful maine coon kitty. I always call him Coon. I am getting off topic again...
:why:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I think a lot of things should be taught in High school that aren't. Child raising being one, another being more on politics, things about learning how to vote and file your taxes... Ya know, real life things. Our public school systems are some of the worst in the world. Match that with pissy parents and you have a crap ton of adults running around in the world not knowing what the hell they are doing.

And yeah I will be in a few lol I have to wash my mom's friend's cat tomorrow. I give him baths every few months and get the knots out his hair. He is a beautiful maine coon kitty. I always call him Coon. I am getting off topic again...
:why:

Oh I agree. Illinois does do the politics, tax and voting.. you actually have to get a C in that class in order to graduate. But I think all schools should do that and child psychology.

Washing a cat.. something I don't hear every day.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh I agree. Illinois does do the politics, tax and voting.. you actually have to get a C in that class in order to graduate. But I think all schools should do that and child psychology.

Washing a cat.. something I don't hear every day.

We need better schools and parents who care enough to admit that maybe they did something wrong.

I wash my cats as well. It is flea prevention. I give them 3 or 4 baths a year. They are really well behaved. But Coon... He has a nervous breakdown. I have to comfort him for 3 hours after but then he is okay. His knots are so painful I think he find relief after.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
God, I watched some more of this guy's videos... although he made good points in the prank video, the rest of his videos are filled with a lot of hate and intolerance. He is actually a pretty nasty individual.