It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Mac's dance was unbelievably good. I did not expect that.

200.gif

Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Mac and the chick both. I'm not sure I "got it" like Frank, but that was some awesome choreography and camerawork in addition to the performances.

This season was really so-so for me compared to previous seasons, but still a good one and hopefully it's not another couple years before Season 14

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Mac and the chick both. I'm not sure I "got it" like Frank, but that was some awesome choreography and camerawork in addition to the performances.

This season was really so-so for me compared to previous seasons, but still a good one and hopefully it's not another couple years before Season 14
I didn't want to mention her in case I spoiled something but she was so graceful it was unbelievable.
I think the whole message is one's inner fight with homosexuality and God. Remember he mentioned he viewed God as a female. I could be wrong but that is what I got from it. I was just blown away by the performance. The rain and the lighting... This is my new favorite anime.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I didn't want to mention her in case I spoiled something but she was so graceful it was unbelievable.
I think the whole message is one's inner fight with homosexuality and God. Remember he mentioned he viewed God as a female. I could be wrong but that is what I got from it. I was just blown away by the performance. The rain and the lighting... This is my new favorite anime.
Actually, you literally couldn't be wrong. That's one of the plusses about interpretive dance or art in general lol.

And I mean I got that much too, but I feel like he explained that to Frank already in the episode out loud, so I just figured there was more to it than that. But yes, the actual imagery and lighting and everything, and for them to not end a serious moment with a joke or explosion or something, it was a powerful segment.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Actually, you literally couldn't be wrong. That's one of the plusses about interpretive dance or art in general lol.

And I mean I got that much too, but I feel like he explained that to Frank already in the episode out loud, so I just figured there was more to it than that. But yes, the actual imagery and lighting and everything, and for them to not end a serious moment with a joke or explosion or something, it was a powerful segment.

This is why people love the show. They can be cynical and poetic all in one episode.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
New season just started. Anyone still watching?

I thought it was a fine episode, could've been a really good one, but I feel like it was a really "meh" way to start the season, especially after the finale of S13

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
New season just started. Anyone still watching?

I thought it was a fine episode, could've been a really good one, but I feel like it was a really "meh" way to start the season, especially after the finale of S13
I shall watch it later or tomorrow. I completely forgot it was starting up again.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ended up watching it shortly after I replied lol

I kind of knew Teddy was going to be someone not related to a lover, I was thinking a dead son or a dead dog. Either way, nailed it. I expected to be thrown more of a loop with that. I was not expecting Mac to take on the "lead role" and try to make a love story, that was funny. The other angle was okay, had a few funny bits but nothing to actually "lol" in the literal sense over. It wasn't a bad episode but it wasn't a great one. Hopefully, the season starts to pick up in the next episode.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Ended up watching it shortly after I replied lol

I kind of knew Teddy was going to be someone not related to a lover, I was thinking a dead son or a dead dog. Either way, nailed it. I expected to be thrown more of a loop with that. I was not expecting Mac to take on the "lead role" and try to make a love story, that was funny. The other angle was okay, had a few funny bits but nothing to actually "lol" in the literal sense over. It wasn't a bad episode but it wasn't a great one. Hopefully, the season starts to pick up in the next episode.
Yeah, I was just expecting something bigger than what we got. That wasn't season opener material, that was just "oh hey It's Always Sunny has a new episode" material. Agree that I hope the rest of the season picks up

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I was just expecting something bigger than what we got. That wasn't season opener material, that was just "oh hey It's Always Sunny has a new episode" material. Agree that I hope the rest of the season picks up
Felt like a show they'd put on the week they know people were going to be watching something else.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It picked up a bit in the second episode I think.

I liked how they handled the "anti-PC" thing with movies vs the fact that piracy is hurting the box office turnouts for rated R movies. I actually saw some valid points with what Dennis was saying (going from one extreme to the next) until he made it perverted. lol I am glad things like this can still be joked about on TV and I hope it stays that way. The racist undertones, sexist remarks, and general lewdness of the characters make them funnier. Everyone knows these people in real life aren't racist nor sexist and the fans can still differentiate between that which gives me hope for comedy. Anyways, I enjoyed this episode more than the first one. I felt this was a more classic episode from the earlier seasons where it was simple yet funny to watch.