It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Was going to give the old thread a bump but it hasn't been posted in for 4 years.

Anyone else watch this? I know a few people do on here.

I just finished season 13's first episode.

That freaking doll... And the waitress sleeping with it... LOL What the actual hell. This face will haunt me....
dxvxd.png

hiraethtimes

The Artiste
Reaction score
I love this show. My friends and I would always turn it on in our dorm because so many people would join us to watch and have a laugh. I don't really even like comedies either but this show gets me all the time. Charlie Day has to be one of the most underrated guys in television.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I love this show. My friends and I would always turn it on in our dorm because so many people would join us to watch and have a laugh. I don't really even like comedies either but this show gets me all the time. Charlie Day has to be one of the most underrated guys in television.
Charlie is my favorite on the show by a landslide. He is one of the co-writers too and I think a lot of the really funny stuff is down to him.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Watched the second episode last night. I didn't know those kinds of games could be set up. I kind of want to play one lolol

Also.... Denis is f'd in the head :dawg:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Anything is possible with the right amount of money, the right connections, or a combination of the two.

And what's wrong with Dennis? Seems like a pretty rational guy to me

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
"kinkshame"? :pity:

That isn't him being kinky, that is the next American Psycho right there lol
I sorta disagree. It's a perfectly normal fetish, and precautions are taken such as a safeword and multiple levels of consent. Dee was just screwed cuz she wasn't there as a conquest, and therefore had no idea what the safeword was to exit the room. She's the real psychopath for going out on that ledge just to win a game

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I sorta disagree. It's a perfectly normal fetish, and precautions are taken such as a safeword and multiple levels of consent. Dee was just screwed cuz she wasn't there as a conquest, and therefore had no idea what the safeword was to exit the room. She's the real psychopath for going out on that ledge just to win a game
Stop manspreading all over the forum, would ya? :george:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The last episode... I thought was going to be like one of those cheesy ones shows do where they just show old clips to get a filler episode in.
I should have known better and I was pleasantly surprised. lol