It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
It was to balance your bulletproof and the other team’s governor, but I feel you.

I was hoping he’d let it play out a bit. He’d still have the execute to fall back on if one person voted for him. No real danger.
I ain't letting that play out I wanted that win :rippedcal

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Also, Juice confirming the fake Lethal usage sealed that.

Weird almost paid off for her and Jeff, but Doddsy said nah.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t think you necessarily played poorly. Day 1 kinda threw off town’s ability to properly Poe and then Lethal did OMB’s second slot dirty af. Which fair play to him. Well done.
Yeah I dont feel too badly, multiscum is legit really hard on town. Like with Jeff, he ended up on my blind side because I decided his play around Lethal wasn't a bus, and its then kinda hard to re-evaluate to take into account the other team. Ofc I thought he went hard at Juice but I already had him as town in my mind by that point anyways

And yeah, some good Wifom by lethal and a really good fake by Doddsy so I don't feel too bad losing to it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also yeah, I have no fucking idea what Juice was doing confirming that usage like :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also add me to scum chats and if there's a dead chat when u get a sec

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So both my tracks I tracked mafia :WOW

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Congrats doddsy mate

Add me to chats please

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Congrats doddsy mate

Add me to chats please
Well played Haza mate, reads were pretty much perfect. Not surprising you were offed at all

Jeff killing tweet and haza on nights 1 and 2 :mjcry scurred

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Well played Haza mate, reads were pretty much perfect. Not surprising you were offed at all

Jeff killing tweet and haza on nights 1 and 2 :mjcry scurred
Yeah I felt good about them. Was just gonna protect myself each night tbh which wasn't a bad idea since I was shot n1, unfortunately pulled out the strongman n2 and I was toast

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Canadian Dragon dont wanna take anything away from you because you played really well and it’s prob one of your most comfortable scum performances I’ve seen but I do think you need to tone down the bussing. I don’t think it’s a particularly good strategy with only a 2 man team anyways, but even less so when there’s another faction that’ll take you down for looking too townie lol.

improvements have been made in your scum game tho for sure, just think you need to lessen your reliance on that stuff. A lesson I had to learn over time as well
Fwiw i dont think it was that hard of a bus, im jist never going to look bad off a teamates slip ups n juice really wasnt feeling it. And really in this case if doddsy shot anywhere else im confident i would have won. I may have been able to push omb/sky over juice on d3 but then id look bad if she herself took a stray. That was my mindset

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Grats @Doddsy well played.

Gg everyone. Thanks for the game!

Reactions: Doddsy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah hard RIP to Jeff, fell intro the trap he was talking about in game, looking too town so he gets killed by the other scum
I thought it was omb. I redirected him to poyser. You fell in my blind spot, and had much stronger roles than my partner

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I thought you brought juice into peoples minds on D1 even when pressure was dying down on her etc, thats why i ruled you out of being aligned because i thought it would be a bit of a hard one. i appreciate that you did flip to lethal super easily but i thought you were "on" juice more than anybody else was really

also D3 you really should have pushed to lynch ace and have juice killed. takes a townie off the table and you can just pass it off as "playing it safe" and get away without looking bad at all. juice was dead anyway so at least that way you get rid of a townie in the process

like i said though i thought you played well, just giving you feedback for where i feel you went wrong. i dont think bussing is a good tactic in a 2 man team where i think you kinda have to ride and die together (unless your teammate really really stinks but i thought juice got some good reads from the people that actually matter such as me and haza). its also just a fairly bad strategy at a stage in the game where theres still another faction that want to take out people they cant get lynched.

also fwiw, doddsy would have won even if he didnt shoot you because he was unbeatable in a lylo situation and i dont think we lynch him with you still alive either. at least not before sky/omb

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I thought you brought juice into peoples minds on D1 even when pressure was dying down on her etc, thats why i ruled you out of being aligned because i thought it would be a bit of a hard one. i appreciate that you did flip to lethal super easily but i thought you were "on" juice more than anybody else was really

also D3 you really should have pushed to lynch ace and have juice killed. takes a townie off the table and you can just pass it off as "playing it safe" and get away without looking bad at all. juice was dead anyway so at least that way you get rid of a townie in the process

like i said though i thought you played well, just giving you feedback for where i feel you went wrong. i dont think bussing is a good tactic in a 2 man team where i think you kinda have to ride and die together (unless your teammate really really stinks but i thought juice got some good reads from the people that actually matter such as me and haza). its also just a fairly bad strategy at a stage in the game where theres still another faction that want to take out people they cant get lynched.

also fwiw, doddsy would have won even if he didnt shoot you because he was unbeatable in a lylo situation and i dont think we lynch him with you still alive either. at least not before sky/omb
Bro, d3, barry had a guilty result lol