It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
His train of thought about what Lethal said seems to be leading to "actually, OMB is town", which I think loses us the game
I don't think thats what hes implying, think he's more saying lets not jump to read omb scum ONLY for the lethal stuff. his original read of him Im pretty sure is still scum since that was a meta read anyways

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
His train of thought about what Lethal said seems to be leading to "actually, OMB is town", which I think loses us the game
Why are you, personally, so sure OMB is scum?

I think OMB is scum, but I've just basically proven to about 85% that what lethal said is bullshit, so I don't want anybody hiding behind that reasoning. So, discounting that, why is OMB scum?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Why are you, personally, so sure OMB is scum?

I think OMB is scum, but I've just basically proven to about 85% that what lethal said is bullshit, so I don't want anybody hiding behind that reasoning. So, discounting that, why is OMB scum?
"Throwing out the most obvious reason why OMB is scum, why is OMB scum?"

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
"Throwing out the most obvious reason why OMB is scum, why is OMB scum?"
Ok then, I'll ask a different question

If you want to take what lethal said at face value, then explain to me what happened that night. Did juice visit haza? what was she doing?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Ok then, I'll ask a different question

If you want to take what lethal said at face value, then explain to me what happened that night. Did juice visit haza? what was she doing?
It doesn't matter who visited whom, the fact that Lethal made the mistake of claiming a tracker on his team is enough for me tbh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It doesn't matter who visited whom, the fact that Lethal made the mistake of claiming a tracker on his team is enough for me tbh
not sure I fully agree thats enough but I at least understand a bit better where you are coming from

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes but I've essentially proven that his result is a lie. Why would you assume any of it is true?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
also he did claim follower I think not tracker

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like Im 99% gonna lynch OMB anyway, but I want your read properly nailed down sky, as you're obviously high up on my poe as well

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
If Grim flips town, I think it does look bad on Sky too fwiw and to a degree Jeff.
been reading back on OMB's posts to see if I can actually read something there, and found this interesting one. This is shockingly insightful by OMB standards which makes me think someone told him to say it. Also the fact that it goes for what, say, Lethal may have seen as 2 easy targets (this was when the Jeff pocketing talk was happening IIRC)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im trying to think of a world where he is telling the truth but I cant really see it. If he jailed haza and somebody else bus drove haza then he tracked juice, he would get the result that juice visited her new target.

Like I've said, the only option I can think of is they track Juice, juice is bus driven with somebody else and they get somebody elses result, who visited haza. Now that IS possible, because if the bus driver is on Juice's team, then they may well have bus driven Juice in order to protect her from a kill. But where that falls down a bit is that Juice tried to confirm lethals result, IE she claimed to visit Haza on N1. If she knew she was bus driven, and knew she didn't visit Haza, then why would she claim so lol

We KNOW juice janitored tweet, so she didn't try to kill haza. So what would she be doing there?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
been reading back on OMB's posts to see if I can actually read something there, and found this interesting one. This is shockingly insightful by OMB standards which makes me think someone told him to say it. Also the fact that it goes for what, say, Lethal may have seen as 2 easy targets (this was when the Jeff pocketing talk was happening IIRC)
Lmao

@Canadian Dragon do you wanna take this one mate?