It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
the best bit about n0m was more than one of the times he did that, it was a legitimate slip :slip:

but because he's such a massive troll, he had a 100% success rate for getting away with it lmao
Yeh when I started playing on WG I started purposely slipping all the time to make sure I could get away with the actual slips that I knew I'd make with us using forum convos

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Nights feel empty and dark, they are never ending, but I remain hopeful of a right of light.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
60a5da8bf6b14e72fb15d5747d19201e2d03b9f2.pnj

Welcome to Woodsboro: Scream 2022 Mafia!
Twenty-five years after a streak of brutal murders shocked the quiet town of Woodsboro, a new killer has donned the Ghostface mask and begins targeting a group of teenagers, to resurrect secrets from the town’s deadly past.

Twenty-five years after a streak of brutal murders shocked the quiet town of Woodsboro, a new killer has donned the Ghostface mask and begins targeting a group of teenagers, to resurrect secrets from the town’s deadly past.

kf4pYr3RaMwsqdFDTk5g4m.jpg

You are Dewey Riley
Role(s): Bodyguard

"Well maybe you're the killer, because that cut deep."

After losing his younger sister, Tatum, Sidney's best friend, he becomes Sidney's surrogate older brother figure. He has an on-off again love affair with an older news reporter and author, Gale Weathers.

After narrowly surviving the Windsor College Murders and feuding with Gale over her commentary on him in her book, he and Gale briefly have a serious romantic relationship before she leaves for career pursuits. They reconcile amid the events of the Hollywood killings, for the fictional (later cancelled) Stab sequel, Stab 3: Return to Woodsboro. Amid this killing spree, he saves Sidney from Ghostface and kills the trilogy mastermind, before proposing to Gale after they work out their long-distance and personal issues yet again. The two get married a year later.

During the Woodsboro Massacre Remake, Dewey is a ten-year married Woodsboro Sheriff, Burke's successor and has a flirtatious Deputy Sheriff, Judy Hicks. As the remake murders occur, he struggles to cope with Gale's burgeoning professional comeback, following a writer's block downturn and settling down. They reconcile their feud, as he tells her, "No more going rogue". A few years later, Gale's career resurged and she relocated to her native New York, where Dewey struggled to adjust due to problems with substance abuse. He abandoned his marriage two months after the move, then relocated back to Woodsboro.

On the 25th anniversary, Sam Carpenter, the illegitimate daughter of Billy Loomis, approaches him. Dewey is now 50, depressed in his trailer and is requested for help as an expert on yet another killing spree in Woodsboro, the 25th anniversary.

You are a Town Bodyguard.

You have the following active abilities:

You may protect a player from death each night.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

MV5BMTkzNTY4MjYtZDQzYS00YzhmLWIxN2UtNTA3NzlhMGIxN2E0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODA2MjQyMjY@._V1_.jpg

You are Liv McKenzie
Role(s): Virgin

"Are you afraid of me, Mindy? You think I did something to your brother? You think I'm gonna cut you up, huh? I thought you said I was too boring to be the killer, but maybe that's the twist. [...] What do you think, huh? You're the expert. You know what eventually happens... to the EXPERT?"

She was the girlfriend of Chad Meeks-Martin. Liv was also the ex-girlfriend to Vince Schneider, one of the original Ghostface killers, Stu Macher's nephew.
In the film, she is also referenced as a co-worker of Tara's during the previous summer. Her surname is a nod to the McKenzie family, the first family mentioned in the franchise, during the opening scene of the original Scream (1996); her exact relation is undetermined.

The freshest member of Tara's friendship group, Liv was unfamiliar with her friend Tara's troubled older sister, Sam who returned to the town after a 5-year absence. She is an artsy person, who wears vibrant clothes and dons dip-dye pink hair. Mindy, her boyfriend's twin sister still thinks she is boring, and overcompensates for this through these things.

You are a Town Virgin.
You will, upon being killed at night, cause all kills performed next night phase to be blocked. However, if you ever targeted by a Roleblocker, you will lose this passive ability.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now Day 3. With 9 players it takes 5 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote: Juice

I think this is probably the best direction.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
A real bad blow though that we lose both Haza and OMB as town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
haza :cry

OMB death is not the worst assuming he didnt get roleblocked, which I dont see why he would have on n1

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
4 town dead
Tweet - ???
Virgin
Bodyguard
Duelist