It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Looking back though Barry's posts do seem a contradiction. Knowing a lot about OMB's meta, yet he's unreadable.

Unvote

Sky gonna do a big hmm

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
first vote of the game. random vote, no reason to really look at this in depth.

bringing in people's family. only someone with no honor would say such a thing. sussy.

strange post.

soft reveal that you can change teams?

offering a player profile, so early on. unless you want to be seen as his lawyer, is a big risk - but might just be a town tell here.

never a fan of definitive statements, so early on into a game

not even spoken yet. typical day 1 vote on me. no shock. but the name is 'The Outlaw'

Thinks 4th saying he is glad to be town, the most bizzare thing so far.

VOTE: The Fourth Wall
Why do u find it bizarre?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also why more bizarre than some of the other multitag points u made

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
just seemed like a strange thing to say. dont really have any big reads at this point.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Hmm is complete. Not really anything enough to vote on but that Barry point is definitely something to remember.

The main people I see points against are:
- Barry (the aforementioned contradiction on OMB's meta)
- Fourth (the "I'm town" thing, does a self-meta read and then expects us to do the work with the proof)
- Ace Marvel (my own pick, tries to meta read off fluff, other stuff, but good things balance it out, will expand on this next post)

None of which stick out enough specifically to vote. I'll probably end up back on Fourth on the balance of things considering only the current gamestate, but as Day passes the halfway mark hopefully a direction will become clearer.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Ace Marvel iso

Things to remember:

-People might change teams, so someone clear means nothing, this game is bastard.
-Idk about PRs, but is better not to claim. imo
Potential goodguying from things that could be read off OP, also seems to cast doubt on cast-iron clears, as a setup for later.

I have interacted with some of you since I joined, but I have only played with Poyser before, so I don't know what to make of the quote, since Idk you playing styles.

I think you are playing to win, and in this game that is smart, but is smart just for you. Setting a towncore gives you an edge, but pointing out a mafia sus, makes me think you want to stay middle of the ground. Which means I suspect you are one of the roles that might change alignments.

My opinion is that this game is solved through interaction, and that we should kill the players that are doing less, but i'll wait for everyone to post before voting or making actual reads.
The main negative against Ace Marvel is this attempt to read me off two Page 1 humour posts, and ending up with a fat load of null.

Which has not been given to me, since most of the posts are related to meta reads or joke suss. If I survive to D3 that's when I'll give you actual good reads.

For now all I can give you is KPOP

(1) Then why try to read off them, then??
(2) This post as well as the initial post reads as a soft. Ace has denied softing so who knows

Having a towncore is pretty useless, when a switching mechanic might be in play, so if I really have to make a read, I'll team up with the people sussing rather than clearing, because you might all read me as town (and be correct) today and tomorrow I'm a bad guy for example.

Overall I think is too early to tell, but again if I have to suss someone it's Sky atm.

For the rest I don't have real opinions, but I'll take into account the meta reads to some extent.
Ace wants kills, which isn't necessarily bad, but an interesting point early on. Going to take a stab and say Ace/OMB not scum/scum, because this reads as an indirect discredit of the people clearing OMB. Seemed to avoid OMB otherwise.

The main positive keeping me off voting Ace is the fact that the vibe is of someone who isn't being helped. The behaviour in the first post I quoted, while it could be goodguying, came off new person-like.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
What I find odd is still 4 hrs later I'm still the only one being a center of discussion. Which is weird because I haven't made a post in few hours. That said you guys can't find a better option by all means lynch me. I'm town tho.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
What I find odd is still 4 hrs later I'm still the only one being a center of discussion. Which is weird because I haven't made a post in few hours. That said you guys can't find a better option by all means lynch me. I'm town tho.
Why the sudden jump to talking about being lynched? Pretty sure nobody was voting you, or you were even being really considered right now

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
"Not a fan" as in you don't think town? Or you think scum? Need to clarify
Not leaning particularly town in regards to anyone which doesn't necessarily mean scummy

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Why the sudden jump to talking about being lynched? Pretty sure nobody was voting you, or you were even being really considered right now
Not a jump but rather a idea if need be I would rather lynch than no lynch.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm is complete. Not really anything enough to vote on but that Barry point is definitely something to remember.

The main people I see points against are:
- Barry (the aforementioned contradiction on OMB's meta)
- Fourth (the "I'm town" thing, does a self-meta read and then expects us to do the work with the proof)
- Ace Marvel (my own pick, tries to meta read off fluff, other stuff, but good things balance it out, will expand on this next post)

None of which stick out enough specifically to vote. I'll probably end up back on Fourth on the balance of things considering only the current gamestate, but as Day passes the halfway mark hopefully a direction will become clearer.
Ima say this reads like genuinely trying to figure things out, yay town leans