It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I has kwehstion

Why is it that you "like" Sky moving things but only "don't mind" the same out of OMB?
I mean I'm basically saying I like what I see from them both, it's just how I worded it really :cozy

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I've said 'I'm glad to be Town' in games before, Juicy one, but I get why you'd find that odd

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
IIRC, Poyser was actually the one to connect the dots that OMB tends to hand out scum leans like candy as town and town leans liberally as scum. That isn't always true tho tbf. We'll just have to observe and see what he does.

OMB's tone of play depending on his alignment really more or less how he wants himself to be perceived. Town OMB really kinda does not give a shit about having terrible reads or terrible argumentation (read: he's not afraid to enter into long-winded debates) while scum OMB is more concerned with staying alive, buddying up with strong town players, and only tangentially giving an obligatory scum lean/read (read: If confronted, he's more likely to back down unless by someone he's trying to push to be lynched). More or less, he wants to be more agreeable as scum because that's his strategy to survive as long as possible.

Mind you, these aren't totally concrete tells. OMB is an erratic player, but there's a semi-noticeable pattern to his madness.
Based on these and OMBs posts so far I think it'd be natural for you to give him a town lean so it's odd to me that for some reason you remain null.

Reactions: Poyser

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Based on these and OMBs posts so far I think it'd be natural for you to give him a town lean so it's odd to me that for some reason you remain null.

The game is still early, my feathered friend.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I personally hate the Office of Management and Budget. How dare they keep cutting our budget.

As for OMB, he's just doing OMB things and he's kinda impossible to read most of the time.
This as well, you say OMB is hard to read yet make big posts about his meta only to then disregard them completely. I don't think I understand?

Reactions: Poyser

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Looks like TFW is just a fan of everything and everyone on the first 6 pages

Big meh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ace, how much mafia experience do you have?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not a fan of anyone except OMB so far which is just great

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Ace played in this year's championships. so i would guess very skilled and very XP