It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Poyser looks very strong coming in with his first appearance.

Honestly not a whole lot more to comment out of the phase. I got a slight hint that Jeff was trying to pocket poyser a little bit but that could also be genuine in terms of happy to play with him. He has looked good aside so more likely to lean to the latter

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Honestly not a whole lot more to comment out of the phase. I got a slight hint that Jeff was trying to pocket poyser a little bit but that could also be genuine in terms of happy to play with him. He has looked good aside so more likely to lean to the latter
If you're wanting to pocket someone, why someone who is probably the best player in the section? He'd naturally resist that

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

What have you liked about Poyser and Jeff in particular

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Hmmmm not ideal

lethals role though :DEAD:

also worth noting that with the ninja and jailkeep, it would absolutely be worth it to try and keep lethal around for the first night phase (even if they did end up using a janitor instead lol). Probably worth looking into who was dragging their feet voting at EoD. From memory, I think that looks pretty good for Doddsy

in terms of not being on lethals team anyway

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If you're wanting to pocket someone, why someone who is probably the best player in the section? He'd naturally resist that
I don't think it's a bad point, I got the same sort of feeling, it kind of felt like Jeff was holding Poysers hand through his readback. I've seen Jeff do this sort of positive reinforcement during other people's readbacks before though, I'd have to find some instances to see if it's indicative or anything. I'll do it some point during this night

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also, a potential vig may have shot lethal, as he wouldn’t have died last night

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Hmmmm not ideal

lethals role though :DEAD:

also worth noting that with the ninja and jailkeep, it would absolutely be worth it to try and keep lethal around for the first night phase (even if they did end up using a janitor instead lol). Probably worth looking into who was dragging their feet voting at EoD. From memory, I think that looks pretty good for Doddsy

in terms of not being on lethals team anyway
Doddsy could have indeed just ducked yes

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Jeff has always been one to buddy up to the leaders, makes perfect sense to me
What have you liked about Poyser and Jeff in particular
Poyser came in hot and was consistent with his reads. His push on to sky came across as genuine hunting, and the semi role reveal re: Barry would not be something I would see scum doing, as it's unnecessary and boxes him in with what he can claim.

Jeff read mainly off day one as very little to comment on today aside from poyser, was pretty much a given what everyone was going so discussion was minimal. His obviously if a slight lean though mainly based off general play and what I'd associate with him as town.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Jeff has always been one to buddy up to the leaders, makes perfect sense to me
Buddying up != pocketing. What you said initially was that Jeff was intending to get Poyser into a state where he'd happily follow what Jeff was saying, but Poyser's too independent of a thinker for that

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbf I could fairly easily see Jeff as scum not aligned with lethal. Would explain why he hasn’t quite felt like town jeff, but did not feel like a bus on lethal

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Tbf I could fairly easily see Jeff as scum not aligned with lethal. Would explain why he hasn’t quite felt like town jeff, but did not feel like a bus on lethal
Was legit thinking the exact same thing

The indecisiveness I've had with him would be explained knowing it's multiscum and he has the ability to display an element of his scumhunting

I've usually got a great feeling he's town when he is and I haven't had that yet. Him being opposite team to Lethal is very plausible.

Of course we got plenty to consider

Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
motherfuckers talking about me, :smh I was genuinely happy to see poyser playing. Agree with hyping up some of his readback with some of my own comments, dont agree at all with the "walked him through" his read back but that might just be awkward wording. think I even gave some pushback on his sky sus as well.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Was legit thinking the exact same thing

The indecisiveness I've had with him would be explained knowing it's multiscum and he has the ability to display an element of his scumhunting

I've usually got a great feeling he's town when he is and I haven't had that yet. Him being opposite team to Lethal is very plausible.

Of course we got plenty to consider
Yeah it really is tough to hunt two teams, hard to trust anybody and a million possibilities to consider lol

hope we have a census

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

I'm not having him teamed with Lethal though

Reactions: Poyser