It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in a perfect world id hang the three of you though, so dont take it personal Barry

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Now I'd have to say theres something that fits quite nicely with me and sky both being town :CENA

But i need to get off role spec completely. This is a smark game, after all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
interesting. so back to barry then for today?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
anakin-xpadme-anakin.gif

Well it is my only option cos it's my role, lol. I could be fake and claim VT. I'm town though. I get the notion though, 100%, and I'd be happily in your shoes wanting to see me swing if roles reversed. Are you willing to afford scum an easy out by removing someone who can, possibly, stop them killing? It's a lot of risk on your part for minimal reward.

I think barry is scum. Juice too hence her accelerated anger at being voted. I'd very comfortably put Ace, yourself, Haza as town. Tweet in the town column but less than Ace/Jeff/Haza. Doddsy seemed to be playing with observations, and not really biting (oddly enough why you have me pegged as suss). OMB I can't read for the life of me. Sky I did like her early postings outside of the reaction test. Fourthy is a conundrum cos he's just so charming but then dipped, and I think non-game stuff is happening there so I'm more worried about him than his slot. CP/Poyser I really wish could make an appearance, but I know Poyser is busy in the championships and CP, man, I don't think I've seen him in months. So, they're moot.

I want to see Juice lynched myself. Her slot is toxic and shrouded in so much uncertainty.
this kinda reads like distancing with barry as well. reading both barry and juice as scum literally because barry didnt vote him and voted JUICE makes, legit, no fucking sense. its kinda like he just wanted to sus barry lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Barry is the lynch today

vote lynch: Barry

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
This proposed Barry/Lethal bus situation feels right tbh, not sure if it trumps my Juice conviction though

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ehhh dont massively see why doddsy would bother saying he doesnt see anything in the lethal wagon just to vote to him right at the end of day if theyre aligned lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Ehhh dont massively see why doddsy would bother saying he doesnt see anything in the lethal wagon just to vote to him right at the end of day if theyre aligned lol
I was pretty aggressive with getting him onto that wagon so I'm not convinced he can't be aligned with lethal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This proposed Barry/Lethal bus situation feels right tbh, not sure if it trumps my Juice conviction though
there's always tomorrow to explore our ol nemesis Juice :pals:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I was pretty aggressive with getting him onto that wagon so I'm not convinced he can't be aligned with lethal
you did do a row call

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Doddsy isnt really the kind of person to be intimidated into it as scum tho. Unless he was confident the lynch wasnt going to get over the line. I think if he were to bus him then he'd have joined the wagon sooner, and not put down that "i dont see anything in lethal and juice" as that disallows him from even pushing the counter wagon lol. Its not 100% but I'd be fairly surprised, just because of how calculating doddsy is as scum