• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I mean whoever it is would have 3 roles lol.
That team needs some sort of investigative role

Anyway I’m being really sad playing this whilst I’m at a work meal lmao so better get off. Make everyone claim barry. Don’t let people lynch anyone. I’ll be around in like 12 hours
We already have all claims:

Sky - Ascetic
Doddsy - Oracle
OMB - Tracker

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Looks at flip... well, that solves the redscum problem. And I already have my major pick for greenscum, so

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Something I don't understand - why did Juice duck away from the Fourth direction for such a flimsy reason if they weren't aligned??

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Wait unless Jeff redirected OMB, there’s just no way he didn’t use any of his roles last night lol

OMB, why did you target jeff?
Seem like the most logical choice if Sky role was true also if I was mafia why complicate things by tracking him nowhere?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Seem like the most logical choice if Sky role was true also if I was mafia why complicate things by tracking him nowhere?
Maybe you were suspicious of him (as it turned out, rightly) and wanted to gain some last minute Town points by getting info on him. Now that he's dead anyway you can just feel free to muddy the waters and say he went nowhere

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
So there's no doc in the game? Why wasn't Grim targeted if he is cop? I don't think he's mafia just curious as to why? I'm not mafia and I promise u if u lynch me ill pop up as town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
I’m kinda starting to think it has to be sky

there’s been no out and out investigation immunity. But juice was a hider, which means a cop would get no result. And Jeff could mess with results in more ways than one. Lethal was vulnerable, so surely that team would also have a way to not get fucked by cop too. There’s the JK, but I don’t think smark would be thinking about investigation specifically with that.

town could easily have a watcher/tracker/cop with the amount of ways even just Jeff could fuck with them plus the jailkeeper lol