It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
After what happened D1 I was never folding tbh.

im trying to imagine if she said the plan in the scum chat, would have said your are doing amazing sweetie!!

Also Poyser saying I might be with lethal, go back to day 1, I was going to be asleep during EoD so I removed my vote so lethal would die, not knowing that here you play hammer or sleep.
This is true, I just read it. Also 99% sure Ace was being sincere about not realising we needed majority, because he mentioned more than once being afraid of tying the wagons (which, in a deadline game would randomise the lynch between the two).

Could all be one big manipulation of course lol, but seems fairly unlikely to me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
^ nah I believe that he didn't know it was majority. I didn't have an issue with that at all

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yes that was very annoying to read through lol, please stop rushing phases before everyone has had a chance to weigh in. Towards the end I kinda knew there was something smelly and I would have liked the chance to talk about it.
Barry, I don't doubt you at this point, but I wasn't really a fan of the way you handled that phase so I have a couple of questions.

I think the cat is out of the bag about what you are so no real point in beating around the bush

1) What did your result say? Im assuming you'd get the actual alignment so obv weird that you called bullshit on his indy claim and then backtracked on it later.
2) Why, before night was over, did you say you were confident that we don't have to worry about an indy?

Obviously, Doddsy's usage was a bit convenient. Don't really like that OMB decided to track somebody that claimed no night action on a night where there were gonna be no kills. But then I reckon he's scum anyway so :draper2
My results said that my target was Mafia.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Talk to me about this post Ace

First, the meta is completely and utterly wrong as I am always one of the leading posters regardless of alignment, and have never frozen up as wolf, ever

Secondly, you literally read a scum game of mine during champs, and accused me of being super aggressive, and used it to sus me in the champs game as you felt I was being the same way. So.. You already knew that your meta post wasn't true?
It’s copy pasta my friend. But you are 100% town.

This is the OG
I am 99.9% sure that the Alexa slot is a villager. I am one of the best Alexa readers on this site, and I have a far more nuanced understanding of how she approaches games as town and mafia than most players here.

Alexa is polarized - her modus operandi as a wolf is to freeze and not post, and then hope to skate by on the idea that 'she'd actually post if she was wolf'. Her reaction to people posting was the exact opposite of this. When other people started posting, Alexa did not freeze up - she focused on posting, and her post count alone is why she's a villager.

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But hiding can tell you if they are killed or not because you die with them.
Unless non killing abilities also affect the hider.
yeah it's a pretty shitty investitive role where she could die behind other scum. it would only be useful to a) clear herself of role since hiders tend to at least get a day or two grace of claims, and to use to confirm townies to deduce the other team. this is all me assuming what Smark was thinking giving that role

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Which makes it doubly annoying tbh.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Hmmmmm “not town” would have gave me so much peace.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
hmmmm

taken at face value that would have to mean either barry was redirected or tpein was bus driven

im not sure why they would choose to bus drive tpein? but suppose it could be a case of bus driving away from themselves and choosing tpein as someone that wouldnt attract a kill lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
barry why did you say you were confident there wouldnt be an indy?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
then again mafia SHOULD have known there would be no kills last night, so bus driving tpein specifically would be a seriously odd choice. would have to be a redirect probably?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
barry why did you say you were confident there wouldnt be an indy?
In my head the numbers just didn't make sense, but alas. I was wrong, like Icarus flying too close to the sun.