Its about damn time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He's just a filler because Del Rio is hurt. He'll unfortunately job to Sheamus again but I hope his feud with Swagger continues, they break up and Ziggler becomes an actual main eventer.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JoeRulz said:
He's already been there before, and this match will be a MOTYC, bank on it.

It'll be very good but it won't be an actual contender for MOTY imo. Bryan/Sheamus was an amazing match but that doesn't come close to the likes of Punk/Bryan, Taker/HHH and even the recent tag-team match at Slammiversary. Sheamus just isn't good enough.

I hope in the distant future we see a tweener anti-hero type face Bryan as champion feuding with mega-heel Dolph Ziggler.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It'll be very good but it won't be an actual contender for MOTY imo. Bryan/Sheamus was an amazing match but that doesn't come close to the likes of Punk/Bryan, Taker/HHH and even the recent tag-team match at Slammiversary. Sheamus just isn't good enough.

I hope in the distant future we see a tweener anti-hero type face Bryan as champion feuding with mega-heel Dolph Ziggler.

15+ min Fella/Ziggler match can be bloody amazing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You could give Ziggler 15+ with Garrett Bischoff and it would be match of the night.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
DZ sells like a rag doll better than anyone else, which will mesh with Sheamus' "battering ram" style very well IMO.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Seabs said:
DZ sells like a rag doll better than anyone else, which will mesh with Sheamus' "battering ram" style very well IMO.

So it's WWE's version of Devon vs Robbie E?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
1555404_o.gif

Laurinaitis

Jobber
Reaction score
Hmm, i think christian would of deserved it abit more, because they, sheamus and christian would be an awesome match. Which personally i would pay for, not for any of the other wrestlers.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Is defo time DZ was in the ME guys has busted his balls and is one of the best guys in the company and constantly overlooked for the mid-card it's scandalous.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
BLFFL, i love to rip on your kellykelly posts, but you are so right. Dolph deserves to showoff, and last night it was clearly seen by all the fans in attendance, besides Jerry Lawler, who was probably staring at Vicki wondering why she isnt replaced by someone he can enjoy ignoring what goes on in the match for.