Its about damn time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Its about damn time Dolph Ziggler finally has his chance at the top spot and is in a championship match yesssssssssss. He deserves this so much he has bsuted his ass for so long. I know Sheamus is gonna retain but I hope WWE see he can perform at main event championship level and will continue this push for him

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He was in a month-long feud with Punk back in January... and a WHC feud with Edge in 2011..

He's been here before. It's about damn time for him to actually win a title (and yes I know he technically has but fuck that BS 'title reign' )

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
yes he deserves it :yay:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
He was in a month-long feud with Punk back in January... and a WHC feud with Edge in 2011..

He's been here before. It's about damn time for him to actually win a title (and yes I know he technically has but F*** that BS 'title reign' )

You were happy with both those feuds? His feud with Edge was quite good but the feud with Punk did nothing for Ziggler really unfortunately.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You were happy with both those feuds? His feud with Edge was quite good but the feud with Punk did nothing for Ziggler really unfortunately.

Where did I say I was happy with them? I mean, I'm happier with him being relevant on TV every week than not, but I wasn't a fan of the way either feud turned out. The whole way he won the title on SD against Edge from the spear being banned and him losing it 45 minutes later was more a hindrance than a help IMO, and I wasn't a fan of that at all. The match with Punk at RR buried the hell out of Ziggler, he was pinned for like 10 seconds on 3 different occasions in that match, and hasn't done anything very relevant since before last night.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I really hope he wins. I don't think they will give it to him, but we can all hope.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
I saw that match and he was really good and deserves to win. Surprised he got Christian down though! I still think Sheamus will win though but I could be wrong.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Lil' Wade said:
And beat the future Super Cena?

Dolph and any one else can beat super cena but if wwe wanted Supercena to win MITB He could easy take it away from Zig if he wins but Zig is the man Zig for WHC

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Neither one of the WHC Feuds did anything for him. The first feud was Edge vs Vickie, the second was Punk vs Johnny, with Dolph being a third spoke/peripheral player. For some reason WWE is horrified to let this guy stand on his own, like we ALL know he can do.

This time he's nothing more than a Challenger of the Month, if he'd actually win then I'd be thrilled, but sadly he seems to have as much of a chance to win the WHC as I do.

"Sheamus is just as over with or without the title right now, whereas putting the belt on Ziggler would give him instant credibility and could make him a star. Plus, it would give Smackdown a strong top feud." -PW.Net