It took 10 minutes before I noticed.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

That I'm an Admin!?!?!!?!

Now first off I'm not saying I'm ungrateful or upset, just shocked and amazed. Firstly thank you to whoever made it happen. 2nd, why?

The funny thing was I was online for like 10 minutes reading and even posting before I noticed that I had been made one.

You log off and come back almost a day later and see what happens? lol

Soulpower

Shit! I didn't even notice! Congrats, its well deserved.

Wrestling Station

You didnt even received a notice to change your password? that happens when you get promoted. :nonono:

but anyway.. congratz old man.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That I'm an Admin!?!?!!?!

Now first off I'm not saying I'm ungrateful or upset, just shocked and amazed. Firstly thank you to whoever made it happen. 2nd, why?

The funny thing was I was online for like 10 minutes reading and even posting before I noticed that I had been made one.

You log off and come back almost a day later and see what happens? lol

I PM'd Mike Chaos and asked him to do it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and if you're wondering why its because I always thought you should've gotten it instead of me.

Wrestling Station

^who are you? do you even know what the hell is going on here? lol