It is a joke that Khali is a champion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
you have to see the clear picture here..Edge is out for few months,Yaker's returning in Unforgiven..that will add up the spice..Kane and Finley are busy with themselves..then the only guys remaining for main event are Khali and Batista..i agree with bradders

LKP

MVP dose suck I mean come on Alvin burke is a convicted armed robber for one and I hate any one for that for 1.
2. He wears that gay jump suit, 3. He enters thru what looks like a bouncy castle with a so gay stance. 4. He’s lazy in the ring. That says it all really.
P.S the great Khali still sucks.

Dude i know its an opinionated thread/site but come on. Mvp is not lazy he has improved a lot in 11months. He wears that suit cause he cant show his tattoo on his peck for some reason. His entrance is different and classy i wish he still had the fire not the cheap pyro though. He was an armed robber but so what we have all made mistakes in our lives.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
What does his past with armed robbery have to do with his talent now? Booker T had a criminal past, and look, he went on to be one of the best champions WCW had and WWE has.

And in what way is MVP lazy in the ring? He's one of the most technically sound guys in WWE. He's got good mic skills. His entrance is different and new (sort of like how football players come out onto the field). He has constant good matches. (a.k.a. the Benoit feud, the mildly entertaining Kane feud, and right now Matt Hardy.)

vickymania

Reaction score
i hope Khali wins at summerslam and goes onto defend his title against either Undertaker or someone else..

Marcus blade

Reaction score
I hope batista wins but the outcome will probably be the great khali.....WWE is always thinking of a way to piss off the fans

steve316

Reaction score
THIS KALI BARELY MOVES AND HES THE CHAMPION Make HHH champion on raw and cena champ on smackdown cuz those are really the only 2 quailtu champs `in wwe

Dagax

Reaction score
The Great Khali sucks. He just sucks.