It is a joke that Khali is a champion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stuu129

Reaction score
:wink_5: Is it me or dose any one think that any good will come off having a seven foot boffin as the world champion the great Khali has got to be the worst wrestler i have ever seen second to the giant gonzalez why dose vince think that the fans like the big wrestlers give me a stonecold or an A J Styles any day of the week crap, crap, crap get a grip vince it is an insult to the paying fans to watch such a farce no wonder the WWE'S going down the toilet. I don't no is it just me who thinks this?

RKOLegendKiller

Reaction score
He is boring to watch because he can't wrestle properly due to his size, has a limited moveset, and can't sell moves. He can't cut an entertaining promo either.

I hope he loses the title soon but I doubt WWE will make him lose...

Maybe when Undertaker is back he will win the title.

Stuu129

Reaction score
Cool randy Orton video clip dude and a very sexy Maria i like your Style.

Stuu129

Reaction score
I must say Smackdown is pretty lame right at the minute.
How many times can Batista be the number one contender.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Once again we have someone making an uninformed opinion by what they've seen in the WWE only.

No Khaliisn't the greatest wrestler in the world, but neither was Andre, or Big Show. But were they credible? Absolutely.

The complaints about his selling are pretty invalid too. He's a monster. Monster's don't sell. That's they way it goes.

Switchy

Reaction score
Monsters heels (the reason I say heels is because once Kane turned face he sells a lot and Taker does too) aren't meant to sell so it makes them look powerful. He may have a limited moveset but who doesn't, Matt Hardy only has like 5 moves but everyone loves him so I don't see where you're going with this.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Khali is, by far, the worst big man in the history of the game.

It's not that he's not selling because he's a monster. It's because he doesn't know how to sell. He's the most awkward person in the ring I've ever seen. He has no look besides the fact that he's big. Khali doesn't know what he's doing and that's evident everytime he holds the championship upside down.

BTW, Kane/Khali was probably the worst SD! main event in the show's history.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^Big Show was a good wrestler imo.

He got significantly better once he was allowed to show off a more diverse moveset but for a very long time he had more or less teh same moveset as Khali minus a chop and a claw.

Its pretty obvious that Khali can do far more than he does. But he doesn't, and why? Because I imgaine he does what he's told to.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Just wait until whoever beats The Great Khali to win the title, it will actually mean something. He is such a monster heel that when he loses the title who ever wins it will look good.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just wait until whoever beats The Great Khali to win the title, it will actually mean something. He is such a monster heel that when he loses the title who ever wins it will look good.

Its nice to see that someone finally agrees with me on that score.

The Rated R CMStar

I must say Smackdown is pretty lame right at the minute.
How many times can Batista be the number one contender.

How many titles can Kurt Angle hold at the same time? How many times does Joe will job to Angle? How many iMPACTS will Angle not wrestle in? How many young guys will TNA fire? How many WWE rejects will TNA sign? How may WWE rejects will TNA push? How many times will AJ Styles get screw?

And it's WWE the one going down the toilet right!

Big guys aren't supposed to give a clinical match, they are supposed to look impressive and dominate, so that when they lose it has meaning. There's no way in hell you can compare Styles with kHali, because they are not even suppose to compete similar

Christian

Reaction score
How many titles can Kurt Angle hold at the same time? How many times does Joe will job to Angle? How many iMPACTS will Angle not wrestle in? How many young guys will TNA fire? How many WWE rejects will TNA sign? How may WWE rejects will TNA push? How many times will AJ Styles get screw?

And it's WWE the one going down the toilet right!

Big guys aren't supposed to give a clinical match, they are supposed to look impressive and dominate, so that when they lose it has meaning. There's no way in hell you can compare Styles with kHali, because they are not even suppose to compete similar

Lol, comparing WWE to a one hour show that doesn't get near as much ratings as WWE to make the WWE sound better, are we?