It has to get better.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
You won't derail my enjoyment at all mate, then again you have to remember, where as you have been watching it for years, I have for just over a month now, so it's like a whole new thing for me again getting back into it, so the enjoyment is all there, apart from SD which so far, apart from last week I have found very boring. So while I might be enjoying it now, who knows what I'll think in 3/4 months time, hopefully by that point though, it gets better as you predict :p.

Haha that's fair enough. When I got back into it a few years ago it was through the massive Orton push where he was RKO'ing everyone as a face. At the time I was a huge Orton mark enjoying the hell out of it, then I saw sense :haha:. But nah, it's great when you're marking the hell out weekly.