It has to be said

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Hey smurfs of IWF,

My name is Miguel, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, ugly, Blue no lives who sit on their ass all day wanking off to naked wrestlers. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten pussy? I mean I guess its fun making fun of people because they don't like your favorite 99% naked wrestler, you guys take it to a whole new level. This is worse then fucking your mother.

Don't be a bitch. Fire me with your best flame. I'm pretty much perfect. I got mad money, I get bitches, and I got all the games. What do you fags have, other than naked fucking wrestlers? I also get straight A's, and have a fucking hot girlfriend(she just punched me; shit was SO cash). You are all gay fags who should go die. Thanks for listening

Pic Related: Its me and my didn't post picture. I'm to sexy for you gay shits

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
whoa.. your on here more than like half the people here, including me lol

whoa.. your on here more than like half the people here, including me lol

Not really, I don't log out. I usually keep my computer on because i'm always downloading stuff

I stay logged in 24/7 on a lot of sites

Just type in SO Cash on google. It'll all make sense

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I see, but are you being serious about this or just like trieing to get some heel heat

Its a joke, that only TBKB and Beer will understand.

Unless we have more /b/tards I don't know about.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Ya I just saw like this thing on some encyclopedia site with some guy talking about his girlfriend, sounded exactly like what stinger said...

MikeRaw

Not really, I don't log out. I usually keep my computer on because i'm always downloading stuff

I stay logged in 24/7 on a lot of sites

Lie.
If you go 15 minutes of inactivity, it automatically stops counting your time of being online.
Thereofre, you're online just as much as it says you are, which is a hell of a lot.

Lie.
If you go 15 minutes of inactivity, it automatically stops counting your time of being online.
Thereofre, you're online just as much as it says you are, which is a hell of a lot.

Well I do usually keep tabs open and checkout my pm box and the sig request threads too frequently. When i'm inactive, it always says i'm in the SB.

I assure you that i'm not on here, that often. Even when I am, I barely post unless its in HIAT.

But I do spend too much time on here, but not as much as my profile says.