Israel is Racist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Actually the internet is more focused on the other deaths, it's the news people and whatnot focusing more on American deaths.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Baraa said:
So much respect for you Anna, I'm from Jordan and I can't say just how happy I'm to see a Jewish person who respects the Arabian and Islamic world.
Many people needs to grow up, they need to know that whatever our religion or countries are, we are still humans, we still share the same planet, and in order to live with each other in peace we need to respect each other.

People should understand that generalizing is wrong, if an Isreali person is doing something wrong, that doesn't mean that the whole Jewish community is wrong and bad.

If a Christian murders a child or something, that doesn't mean that Christianity is a terrible religion that orders it's followers to kill children, so single person actions shouldn't always be connected with his religious views.

The same goes for guys like Osama Bin Ladin, whose terrible actions only represent himself, even if he said he is doing them "in the name of Islam", most of the Muslims were total against his pathetic actions, hell many Islamic countries were after him because of terrorist actions, especially that he had many terrorist attacks against Muslims themselves, and the bad thing is that many people who live in Europe and US still don't get that the man was a maniac and the Islamic countries themselves wanted to catch him even more than US.

Many Muslims are now suffering from racism because of his actions, especially on the internet.

Much respect my brother. :testify:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
R Albin said:
So much irony in the thread title lol.

It's pathetic how little coverage this is getting compared to the Boston one over here; just because it isn't in America doesn't make it any less tragic.

What is getting little coverage? This bus accident from a month ago in the middle east? 14 lives in the middle east from a month ago is hard to keep up with considering all the shit going down in that region of the world daily.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
R Albin said:
So much irony in the thread title lol.

It's pathetic how little coverage this is getting compared to the Boston one over here; just because it isn't in America doesn't make it any less tragic.

Agreed.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
GTI said:
d5edfb9bf2bce73fa0f30481aa5185af.jpeg

This pic is so damn true, we're all racist and the rest of the world that talk about they're the best kind of people in the world and then we say white people rocks and we are racists... Fuck the world and fuck terrorism

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
What is getting little coverage? This bus accident from a month ago in the middle east? 14 lives in the middle east from a month ago is hard to keep up with considering all the shit going down in that region of the world daily.

It's understandable it getting so much coverage over in the states, but why are we making such a big deal of it over here? I really don't mean to come across as insensitive or whatever, but seeing people on Twitter, Facebook etc in the UK offering their condolences, yet I haven't seen the Pakistani incident mentioned once? Why is it any different just because it's in America and is a lot more unusual? (as I say, I'm meaning people in the UK rather than the US)

Also lol at the people worrying about the London Marathon. It's not like there's some anti-marathon terrorist group making these attacks.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I was just pointing out to you that this thread was a month old because you seemed to think that bus incident was more recent.

Donald Trump

Jobber
Reaction score

By the way, most Israelis aren't even real ethnic Jews. They're Khazars