Is WWE intentionally depriving us of Ziggler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375646180.651777.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE really wants people to not give a fuck about Ziggler. A fucking Miz TV segment on SD?

fuck this company

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm quite optimistic about Ziggler's future given the recent improvements to him and his booking over the past couple of months:

-They responded to his positive reactions from the crowd by turning him face
-They didn't butcher his character by making drastic changes to his persona or anything. He's still "The Show-Off", which has led to people on other forums to wonder why he's being cheered when he's acting like a douche. But that was his character before and it's his character now.
-He's actually winning matches instead of jobbing to virtually every person on the roster. His loss to Big E Langston on Raw doesn't count as a pointless job since it builds to the Summerslam match.
-He's actually gotten mic time compared to before. I expect more of this in the near future.

He isn't plastered all over Smackdown but he's not in the WHC feud so I don't expect him to be. He's in a mid card feud so he's getting mid card air time. Hopefully when it's over, he can re-enter the WHC picture. I personally like that they're breaking him apart from Big E and AJ before letting him win the WHC again, it makes for a more interesting angle where when Ziggler finally wins the big one again, it only occurs after so many trials and tribulations - winning the title but then nearly having to forfeit it because of an concussion, Del Rio nearly ending his career by zoning in on his injury, his girlfriend costing him the belt twice and then outright betraying him by instructing his former body guard Langston attack him, etc. It makes his win more of a feel good moment IMO.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lockard are you genuinely enjoying Langston/ziggler/AJ/kaitlin's storyline? it is a fucking drag

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Not really 'enjoying' it, but we all knew Ziggler was gonna have to officially break away from both AJ and Langston the second he turned face so I'm glad it's happening now so that we can get it over with and out of the way.

I have enjoyed a couple of things though, namely AJ being dumped and then vindictively costing Ziggler the belt and Langston looking like a beast by running out and destroying Ziggler and AJ kissing Dolph while he was unconscious. And then the segment on Smackdown where AJ tore up Ziggler's luggage (including his license) and it ended with Langston getting hit with the Fameasser and then AJ getting speared by Katilyn. Otherwise, I'm already looking forward to post-Summerslam in regards to everyone involved in this match.