Is WWE giving fans their monies worth?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are WWE fans getting enough bang for their buck?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Real men don't buy PPV's.. They use streams!

• Total voters

BlackVenom

Reaction score
No, they aren't giving people their monies worth. They're taking the public for granted, hence the weak Championship match at Wrestlemania. (HHH vs. Orton)

Their No-DQ match on Raw was FAR better...even though I didn't care for the lame interference ending.

Airfixx

Promos/Backstage/etc. effectively IS wrestling... (Well at least in terms of WWE.)

Rightly so, It's not ring time specifically that seperates PPV from TV.... They don't call it a PAY-off on an angel for nuthin'.

Put simply, knowing I could download them for free if I chose, I'd soon stop paying for PPVs if they didn't entertain me as much as I deem they should (irrespective of individual cards).

Edit: Had a double take on the WM25 stat though.... That's fuckin appalling... And yet again begs the question... Where the hell did all the time go? Can't blame it all on Kid Rock... You could go to a full Kid Rock performance, see a 2 hour set and still have time to cram in a 2 hour wrestling card.... Seriously, WDF????

Moonlight Drive

^^That's exactly what I was thinking. The only other extended none wrestling segment was Austin if I remembe correctly, so I'm assuming that was a typo of some kind.

Axis

Edit: Had a double take on the WM25 stat though.... That's fuckin appalling... And yet again begs the question... Where the hell did all the time go? Can't blame it all on Kid Rock... You could go to a full Kid Rock performance, see a 2 hour set and still have time to cram in a 2 hour wrestling card.... Seriously, WDF????

They always make entrances really epic for Wrestlemania, so there's that. Plus the Jericho/Rourke segment was pretty significant. And the HOF/Stone Cold stuff, which was worth the time imo. So while the number was smaller than it should have been, sometimes pure numbers like that can be deceiving.

The Rated R CMStar

Actually, I stand corrected, they are actually doing that Khali shit on Backlash

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Really, I would have to say in between, most of the time on PayPerViews on the Wrestling and the video packages, pretty much all that. The video packages take up at at least 1/4 of the time on a PPV. So really, it is mostly wrestling/entrances and video packages with a few segments when some can get really boring. They are not giving them their monies worth and tbh, it is a lot of money involved.