Is this the launch of a new era?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Quote from Cole after Brock's attack (Cole was fucking awesome btw, King was shit as always): "The landscape, the complexion, of the WWE, has been drastically changed. With one emphatic F5 from the beast, the freak, Brock Lesnar".

Many think this is a way to launch a brand new era into WWE, I wouldn't be surprised if they're right to be honest. We all thought the Cena heel turn couldn't happen after he stayed face in Miami at Wrestlemania, but could they be using Brock?

Dunno, it's a tough one. Discuss :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's nice to think about, but I'll take a wait and see approach. For starters I don't think Brock is going to be around enough unfortunately.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
But you have to admit, since just before the RTWM started, RAW has been different. Sure it's sucked, but there's been controversial moments, shoots, cursing (JeebaK), edgyness. Are they slowly trying to incorporate some of its roots back? Even though it looks like Brock & Rock are returning for paychecks and Vince is loving it because his is ridiculously large, but if there were any 2 current stars not in WWE who could launch a new era, you would surely pick Brock and Rock right?

I could be giving creative too much credit here. It's nice to discuss anyway.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Tbh the only thing that can truly launch a new era in WWE at this point is a Cena heel turn. Cliche, sure, but it's what I believe. If Brock's return leads to that, then awesome. If not, I agree with Seabs, it's just 2011's formula again but with Brock substituted for Rock.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
I think there Here to push cena beat lesner at WM 29 promos would be epic and i think since im going to wm 29 there should be some good matches

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
John Laurenitis (sp) (bad speller :p) is better than Hunter and Vince is elsewhere so maybe this is a new face

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I started to point out to him that the rating has little to no impact on why the show is so shitty usual, but I knew someone would do it for me. Thank you based Crayo

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
does WWE just now get interesting every year? after wrestlemania?

Lghtcrasha

Jobber
Reaction score
What's the new era>bringing back previous superstars to boost ratings? WWE should try to push their current talents...lots of potential.

Reactions: Snowman1

Jericho-79

Jobber
Reaction score
How can this be the start of a brand-new era if Brock is going to make only up to 30 appearances in the coming year?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lghtcrasha said:
What's the new era>bringing back previous superstars to boost ratings? WWE should try to push their current talents...lots of potential.

^My hero.

They're going to toy with it for a little while before Creative's lethargy kicks in again. Then the summer storyline starts, we'll wonder the same thing, and then the last 6 months will leave us bitching about the PG era again. You know, like last year.