Is this shit real or am I trippin'?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
3106_1650582507ceecc0c381d7b10e32116d.jpg

Hmmm...

Rell

Reaction score
WOW, I really fuckin' hope so.

Hometown Kid

Family Guy is the shittiest show on TV...
Aqua Teen 4 life...no one can stop us.

Reaction score
Family Guy is the shittiest show on TV...
Aqua Teen 4 life...no one can stop us.
:O family guy is genius fair enough they steal alot from the simpsons but they make it better :) like ade edmondson and rik mayal steeling stuff from ben elton they improved it aswell :)

oh and i would really love to see teh quagmire show :laugh: thats would be pure legend lol

Qwake

chants "this will be awesome"!!! This is going to be fucking funny, Family is the best Cartoon sorta thing on TV atm. this will be funny and Clevelands Catch phrases will get me to watch it lol, immmmhimmm!

Hometown Kid

Only cartoons worth watching...
Anime
Aqua Teen
South Park
Boondocks
Simpsons

Family Guy needs to be cancelled & I already know this garbage show will be cancelled probably in the 3rd week...

Rell

Reaction score
Looks like me and Sharkboy are the only people who actually wants to see this, and we're the only black guys in this thread...go figure

(Yeah Sharkboy, you're black now)

Qwake

^ :yes:

Rell im half and half lol. im the colour that you get when a black guy does it with a white chick...(you and Kenfan) :lol:

Clevelands show looks really like Family guy in a way, except instead of meg they made someone who dosent look like a pig, they made there version of Chris fatter, they made the other women basically like Lois from family guy and Stewie looks like a gangsta baby! Oh and there all black :)

Markz

Reaction score
Rell's not Black, he's tanned.