Is this really the first How I Met Your Mother Thread?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I feel like I should clarify. I definitely don't hate HIMYM. It is a solid show. I think I find it to be a better show than it is a funny show. I enjoy it but don't really laugh that much. weird for a sitcom, but it is well written

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've watched more Curb than you can imagine dude. every season at least 3 times through

Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
yea, short seasons. what really sucks is how long goes between seasons

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Watched 8 seasons in three months. Gonna watch the latest episode right now. Great stuff

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I watch it a bit and while it's typically bad US crap, one redeeming feature is Barney Stinson, who's great. Seriously, fuck that melt Ted Mosby and give Stinson his own show.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I watch it a bit and while it's typically bad US crap, one redeeming feature is Barney Stinson, who's great. Seriously, fuck that melt Ted Mosby and give Stinson his own show.

lmfao what, you like British comedy

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

not saying HIMYM is great, its average, but US comedy/television is the gold standard son

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lmfao what, you like British comedy

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

not saying HIMYM is great, its average, but US comedy/television is the gold standard son

British comedy is the greatest, that's a well-known fact. Some stuff I could accept US is better at but not comedy, no way

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
British comedy is the greatest, that's a well-known fact. Some stuff I could accept US is better at but not comedy, no way
I can't even get into this with you. Its like arguing with a 4 year old that Santa is real. have fun believing what you want to believe

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I can't even get into this with you. Its like arguing with a 4 year old that Santa is real. have fun believing what you want to believe

It's 1am here so enjoy your laughter tracks and dumbed down humour appealing to fuckwits. US comedy fucking sucks.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It's 1am here so enjoy your laughter tracks and dumbed down humour appealing to fuckwits. US comedy fucking sucks.
I hate laughtracks more than you do and there are plenty of intelligent US comedy shows. Not my fault you choose to watch the shitty ones. If you think British humor is clever you are fucking mad. British humor is like 5th grade humor

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It's a little overdone, i won't disagree. I am just praying you aren't going to tell me BBC bullshit with the eurofags is better.

I'd rather have something alert me someone laughed than watch dry humor without a punchline, filled with ugly men and BLFFL looking women all day. I could be wrong, maybe you are talking about bollywood indian shit. I can't hate on hindu superman.