Is this Kurt Angle's last run?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS

Reaction score
If it isn't obvious by now, I obviously want Kurt back in the E

Reaction score
Yeah it could be very good for wrestling, if he went back to the wwe. I'd be worried about the hit to tna, I haven't given up on their product. Off the top of my head, I can think of a few things that they could do with the conclusion of the top ten. One of the more obvious ones would be that he could join a stable, though him working with flair's boys doesn't quite seem right. Joining the x division, as I mentioned earlier. He could also get cheated in his last match and start a blood feud with someone. But You are right, there does seem to be a lot of finality to this. Personally, I don't have a problem with him continuing to work with the young guys they are trying to push.

Adara

Reaction score
This is Kurt ANGLE Net, Your One-Stop Shop for all things Kurt Angle. This site is here to give you an ultimate resource for Kurt... hopefully becoming the biggest fansite on the web supplying all of Kurt's fans with all the information, interaction and mulitmedia they require! Any and All suggestions are welcome, so please feel free to make comments on the forum and tag board! Otherwise, sit back and enjoy your visit!!

Reaction score
Were you expecting a conversation on Big N Beautiful women or voyeuristic pyschopaths, when you stepped into this thread?