Is this it? Yes it is.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

niggles

Reaction score
cool_story_bro.jpg

Reaction score
I seem to remember extending my hand in friendship to you, apparently rejected. Believe me I WILL live without you...calling us all shit. HMPH! Well I hope you get over this little temper tantrum.

Wordlife

hey I tried to be nice to the guy... C4 was pretty cool. Guess he takes shit way to seriously. Oh well... too bad he's leaving, at least I think so

But from the rest of you, and to jump into the argument... C4... GET THE FUCK OUT! LEAVE NOW YOU WHINY CUNT I NEED ATTENTION NOW BASTARD

Quintastic One

Reaction score
hey I tried to be nice to the guy... C4 was pretty cool. Guess he takes shit way to seriously. Oh well... too bad he's leaving, at least I think so

But from the rest of you, and to jump into the argument... C4... GET THE FUCK OUT! LEAVE NOW YOU WHINY CUNT I NEED ATTENTION NOW BASTARD

I am trying to decipher whether this truly just lacks any form of coherency, or whether you literally just jumped on a bandwagon within seconds of posting your original opinion. @_@

Travis40

C4 is a fucking attention whore. Go fuck yourself dude, nobody fucking cares about your time as OnceWalker, and we sure don't give a flying fuck about you. You're nothing but a crying little bitch who complains that "NOBODYZ LIKEZ ME :( :( :( :( :("

EDIT - If he's really intent on leaving, I don't think he'd mind if he was banned :shifty:

Ballin

Reaction score
Everyones being hard on C4. Haha, he seemed cool...I guess.

And I'm kinda glad you're leaving, only because my nickname in real life is C4.

Wrestling Station

So you finally said that you dont want to be part of this forum just because I think that you are on another forum right now doing gfx right?
So you found another soil for your stay. Good for you I guess.

One advice, try to not "transform" several times there or you will be treated the same like here :laugh: lol.
Anyway, salam.